iQor
iQor Employee Review

So much drama

January 13, 2020
The work environment is mentally draining you say the same thing on the phone over and over they force you to cross train for other areas of the company only giving you a extra 0.25 cent. The work environment is full of so much drama and the staff is friendly with employees so once you report it nothing is done your feelings are ignored. I’ve been at work and see girls fight in the parking lot and get arrested. People come to work under the influence of hardcore drugs kicking walls the staff hires pretty much anyone and tolerate anything until it gets to the extreme. I was literally harassed by girls daily but nothing was done because the Human Resource officer was friends with the girls. I wouldn’t go back it’s not a job you stay long but just to get back on your feet the pay is decent but the job will drain you!!! You feel like a robot and your life pass you by
5.0Salary / Benefits
March 20, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.
March 2, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.