iQor Employee Review

Productive and Competitive company

March 16, 2020
iQor Sta. Rosa is a very productive and competitive company. There are activities for the employees to relax and have fun. Work is stressful but the environment can help you lessen the stress. Funny and concerned teammates and friends can help you during your hard times at work.
4.0Salary / Benefits
September 22, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - clark
Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.
Pros
Free grocery or any pakulo.
Cons
Management, they don't care about you.
September 15, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) - Pampanga
It is productive and busy at all the time, but what can I say is that I did not enjoy that much staying inside the company. I am okay on how they pay me since I don't have Bachelor Degree, but some people around me is too toxic. But the Supervisor is okay and nice.
Pros
You can sleep at your 1 hour lunch
Cons
The people around you is toxic.
March 3, 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) - Sta. Rosa City laguna Philippines
Handling T-mobile wireless business account: ensure all customers' concerns are all resolved each and every timtse they called: at the first instance of the call, I acknowledge, empathy if needed, upbeat greet, The hardest part is waking up at night time.
  1. Productive and Competitive company