iQor
iQor Employee Review

Overall this company has poor management and under paid

December 23, 2020
Been working for this company over an year. From start we were told we would make good money on bonuses and get a raise every 3 months. None of that has happened. It is easy to move up in the company but the headaches that come with it after watching my coworkers I wouldn't do it. The turnover rate is so high and it's because of unprofessional people that work here.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
No dress codes
Cons
Short breaks, under paid, poor management, ghetto
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
January 2, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Sta Rosa
Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.
November 26, 2020
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers
Pros
Great Incentives, Salary is good
  1. Overall this company has poor management and under paid