iQor
iQor Employee Review

December 11, 2020
There is not a lot to say about the company. I've been working here for 4 years, just be mindful of whom you become friends with. Although there's a lot of drama, you're not affected if don't assert yourself.
3.0Salary / Benefits
September 3, 2016
Same role
Data Analyst (Former Employee) - Angeles
the environment in iqor is good. my supervisor and co workers are friendly and most of all we are family. i have learned how to be more accurate when it comes to typing ability.
March 2, 2021
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
March 1, 2021
Specialist (Former Employee) - Fairview
This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Poor management, Law violator