iQor
iQor Employee Review

Not Enough Pay for The Amount of Work

August 25, 2020
I worked from home as a Homeserve Agent through iQor. Their systems are very slow and aren't compatible or up to date with today's technology. Their system makes it very complicated to work in. Training went ..bad. There's not much more advancement at iQor, it's inbound sales type call center job. The pay is usually $12.50 (That's minimum wage here) an hour with sales bonuses but it's really not a decent job. It's not easy to navigate through their system especially when you don't have proper training. They rushed our training and cut it to 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks of training. There was not enough time to process all the information and the pay is too low for the amount of work and hours and employee has to put in.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Breaks, Weekends off, Friendly Team
Cons
Complicated System, Bad Training, Not Enough Pay
January 16, 2021
Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
January 10, 2021
agent (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance
Pros
proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders
July 28, 2020
Agent (Former Employee) - SM Clark, Site 5
I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.
Pros
Benefits starts on your first day.
Cons
Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.
  1. Not Enough Pay for The Amount of Work