iQor
iQor Employee Review

Not enough benefits

January 15, 2021
This job overworked me, and I was not able to take days off. I couldn’t change my shift schedule because too many people quit at once. They only care about money and not enough about their employees well being. It’s not worth it, look for another job.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
No VTO, No Call Outs, No Sick Days
March 2, 2021
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
March 1, 2021
Specialist (Former Employee) - Fairview
This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Poor management, Law violator
February 22, 2021
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) - Davao City
Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.
Pros
Free transportation(shuttle service)
  1. Not enough benefits