iQor Employee Review

Nice place and great people

July 14, 2020
What I like about IQOR is on how they help people in need. They really are capable of giving back to the society, they don't really forget the people around them. Engaging with people was IQORs one way to make everybody happy and comfortable. I also liked the leaders and the management, they don't treat you like a different person they are approachable and friendly. The hardest part is of course meeting the targets and forcing us to go on overtime, if service level is not met. Overall my IQOR experience is very much memorable, I've learned so many things and had a lot of friends.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
HMO Benefits
Cons
Over time
November 26, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers
Pros
Great Incentives, Salary is good
September 22, 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - clark
Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.
Pros
Free grocery or any pakulo.
Cons
Management, they don't care about you.
December 12, 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Bacolod City
stressful with mandatory ot. some of the incentives is not given by management. not good a place to work. some of the tl is not pro agent. advice if you will be term. you have to wait for termination. dont sign the paper. pls ask legal advice to labor.
  1. Nice place and great people