iQor
iQor Employee Review

Never Again

August 26, 2020
This was hands down the worst job I ever had. The company I was contracted under were too cheap to change their caller ID so when we called customers they curse us out because they thought we were scammers. I left work everyday drained mentally and emotionally. After being remote for about 4 months we were told we weren’t getting quarterly reviews for a raise because our stats at home didn’t count. Keep in mind, the work progressively got bigger as time went on. I will never work customer service again due to all mental abuse I dealt with here. Good riddance!
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
If you need a job ASAP, they will hire you
Cons
Just about everything else
March 10, 2020
Collections Representative (Current Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
In my opinion, the primary concern is benefit and bonuses, the benefits are lacking as an agent compared to other call center companies. Not that good but not that bad.
April 25, 2018
Collections Care Representative (Former Employee) - philippines
going to work doesn't seem like it, because it is fun and enjoyable. People are friendly and will always gladly help you with everything when it comes to work.
Pros
late at night
Cons
usual work time is at night
January 29, 2017
Collections Representative (Current Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
They conduct training for newly hired employees in able for them to learn how to handle their job and position. I like working here. In my team, we always enjoy working because our team leader knows how to handle and teach each of us on how we would handle every calls and customer concerns.
Pros
Free lunch if you'd log-in on time, meal and transportation allowance, attendance bonus, with healthcare and insurance
Cons
No cons