iQor
iQor Employee Review

keep looking. IQor is not worth the depression.

February 7, 2020
Wow where should I start. I’ve been working here since January Of 2019 and it is now February 2020. So a year and some change I have been with this company. When I first started out it was a very cool job. You meet people, you get to know people, you gain skills and knowledge on customer service. Everything is real fine and dandy. Until you start to realize a lot of unprofessional things happen at this job. And don’t take the word unprofessional lightly because I am using it very heavily. When I say unprofessional I means fights, fraud, theft, drama, favoritism, drug use, and overall negativity. Not only is dealing with customers over the phone very problematic thing but you also have supervisors that expect you to meet unattainable goals every month. And then they use other representatives as an example when those representatives have been there way longer than you have so of course they would know how to do the job very good. I was told that in order for me to receive a raise I need obtain certain qualifications including my call quality, a certain amount of surveys from customers, and other little call techniques that would help me get a raise. I never got that raise, and I am personally friends with other representatives at the job that has gotten a raise and did not meet these qualifications that I was told I needed for a raise.I also spoke with my supervisor when I first got the job and asked if there was any favoritism they blatantly told me no. They even stated that they don’t know why prior employees like to put it on future employees that favoritism goes on around - more...
3.0Salary / Benefits
March 20, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.
March 2, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
  1. keep looking. IQor is not worth the depression.