iQor
iQor Employee Review

Iqor

January 11, 2016
I'll stay with my work experienced with IQOR i enjoyed a lot,i am thankful that they were able appreciate my hardwork and they made sure that after a year of being an agent, I got a payoff out of it by givng me the promotion since thats one of my main goals when i got hired as an agent.
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free meals whenever company is celebrating success
January 1, 2018
Same roleSame location
Resolution Supervisor (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
not that much .there are some bonus plans but they are more focused on agent's bonuses .No permanent line of work and they add a lot of work without a real increase in salary .
September 6, 2017
Same roleSame location
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Learn a lot from Iqor. Best training ground for me since it really enhanced my skill especially in managing people. I also become more goal oriented person.
Pros
career growth
Cons
culture
April 11, 2021
Same location
Specialist (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment