iQor
iQor Employee Review

July 2, 2016
A typical day or work at iQor is just normal. There are times where it is great and of course there also also times that it is stressful. I guess that is part of being in a BPO industry. I have learned a lot in iQor since this is the very first BPO industry I worked for and it is where I develop my interpersonal and leadership skills. Management are very supportive and always ask you what you need to improve more and they really brings out the best in you. I really cannot remember any hardest part of the job. Not unless you are cramming for your deliverable because you were out or what not. The most enjoyable part is if you end up number one and your team shares the same goal as you their leader.
5.0Salary / Benefits
January 1, 2018
Same roleSame location
Resolution Supervisor (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
not that much .there are some bonus plans but they are more focused on agent's bonuses .No permanent line of work and they add a lot of work without a real increase in salary .
September 6, 2017
Same roleSame location
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
Learn a lot from Iqor. Best training ground for me since it really enhanced my skill especially in managing people. I also become more goal oriented person.
Pros
career growth
Cons
culture
April 11, 2021
Same location
Specialist (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment
  1. iQor is a nice place and company to work with because of its salary package and sometimes because of the people you work with.