iQor
iQor Employee Review

Incentives

December 2, 2020
Great place to work, Management is decent overall, loved my department Credit department. Lots of raffles, games and theme days to become involved in. Incentives based on call handle times sometimes difficult to maintain. Strict adherence to attendance a must to receive bonuses
3.0Salary / Benefits
March 20, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.
March 2, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.