iQor
iQor Employee Review

Horrible place to work

October 16, 2020
Beyond unprofessional. I experienced sexism, gender based harassment, stalking because employees from other companies were permitted to visit as long as they had a ‘friend’ they could name in the same company to visit. I also was attacked by bed bugs and when a storm caused a leak in the ceiling, we were advised simply to not sit near the specific location by only 2 seats while a garbage bin was placed to collect the leaking water for almost 4 months. I invested in stocks and the company filed bankruptcy to avoid returning compensation. There was no room for growth as all positions were filled. Schedules were ridiculous and didn’t permit you to have a normal lifestyle. Work was life and life is what felt like a break for the day I had off.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Cons
Short breaks, false expectations, gender-based harassment, sexism, peer pressure, harassment, hazardous environment, verbal abuse
April 11, 2021
Specialist (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment
April 1, 2021
ACCOUNTING/FINANCE STAFF (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
its not good company i rather not suggest it the boss isnt that good enought to handle its staff..poor staffing all works bybthe staff the managers gets the credit
March 20, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.
  1. Horrible place to work