iQor
iQor Employee Review

Horrible, horrible, horrible

January 6, 2021
This company is hiring out the wood works for customer service agents, no matter how much CSR experience they have. However, that means they're not focused on making sure new hires have sufficient training. Not to mention working from home has been a disaster. Their systems constantly crash and fail. My class was told we would train 3 months and it got cut down to two weeks at the last minute. Then they wanted to cram our heads full or more knowledge and then throw us to the wolves without our first bit of training. It was HORRIBLE!
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Health benefits, bad management, bad training
March 2, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
January 2, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Sta Rosa
Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.
  1. Horrible, horrible, horrible