iQor
iQor Employee Review

Horrible experience

November 25, 2020
Wouldn’t work here again to much drama and management are all friend that look our for their friends. Management team intimidates agents rather than respecting them and working with them
1.0Salary / Benefits
March 20, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.
March 2, 2021
Same role
Customer Service Representative / Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) - Davao City
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
January 29, 2021
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
  1. Horrible experience