iQor
iQor Employee Review

Got laid off

October 22, 2020
I enjoyed working here and loved my coworkers and manager. I learned a lot of valuable skills. However, I was laid off as my job was moved overseas. There can be a lot of drama working in a call center, just got to hope for nice coworkers. It was very stressful getting phone call after phone call back to back all day but I learned a lot. They were strict on breaks to the point where it was ridiculous, if you have to use the restroom frequently this is not the job for you.
2.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Learn a lot of useful skills
Cons
Timed breaks (cant be 30 seconds late), stressful, no job security
January 16, 2021
Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
January 10, 2021
agent (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance
Pros
proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders
July 28, 2020
Agent (Former Employee) - SM Clark, Site 5
I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.
Pros
Benefits starts on your first day.
Cons
Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.