iQor

iQor

iQor Employee Review

fun and not fun

its not good company i rather not suggest it the boss isnt that good enought to handle its staff..poor staffing all works bybthe staff the managers gets the credit

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

Plenty of opportunities for career advancement

IQOR is a great place to start your BPO career. While they may accomodate newbies, there will be no spoonfeeding. You will get every opportunity to hone your skills thanks to their excellent trainers.

Pros

Generous incentives, Digital onboarding (may vary site to site), Stellar training program, Relocation bonus

Cons

Low base compensation for agents

Fun place to work

Fun and exciting place to work. There’s always new things to learn that you will look forward. Team mates are helpful and friendly. No criticism and you can be what you want.

Pros

Free snacks, shuttle

Cons

Call center is mostly at nighshift
Same location

Love our Clients but iQor as a hole is horrible

Dog & pony show is what they call it when we have clients visiting. The senior managers only care about numbers and not people. They use you for what you can get. They make us sign things that say we were coached or listened to a call but we didn't. A lot of the training management do things they shouldn't.

Pros

We get free food sometimes

Cons

The training department is horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits