iQor
iQor Employee Review

Don't do it

March 2, 2021
I would let my son be a bumb of this was the only job available. The culture is horrible and the higher ups are just as bad. I felt like I was back in high school when I was there. A bunch of favoritism and you never truly know what the bonus structure is, they'll figure out any way to stop you from getting bonuses. And don't get me started on attendance. Most people quit 1-2 weeks out of training and they have a big turnover rate.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Cons
Just about everything
January 28, 2021
Senior Agent (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas
The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience
January 19, 2021
Senior Agent Specialist (Current Employee) - Clark
Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.
March 23, 2020
Senior Agent (Former Employee) - Iloilo City, Probinsya sang Iloilo
The management is toxic. There is no definite plan. Overworked. Underpaid. Underappreciated. They are still calling and monitoring you even though you are on days off and on a holidays.