iQor
iQor Employee Review

competitive salary plus proximity wise workplace

January 10, 2021
Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance
5.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders
January 16, 2021
Same role
Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone
Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.
Pros
Free shuttle bus and great incentives
Cons
Awessome overtime
July 28, 2020
Same role
Agent (Former Employee) - SM Clark, Site 5
I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.
Pros
Benefits starts on your first day.
Cons
Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.
January 29, 2021
Same location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Dasmariñas, Cavite
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
  1. competitive salary plus proximity wise workplace