iQor

iQor

iQor Employee Review

Best management

Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Its a bit hard regarding with yhe management on the account that we handled. But the support from the managers and supervisors were outstanding. Also they do not pay thatuch but it was great working with iqor.
Same role

To many accounts to handle and the salary is TOO LOW as in.

The salary is too low and you handle 16 different accounts without salary increase or additional allowance or bonuses. And in order for you to receive your allowance you need to acquire a certain hours to get.

Pros

easy to apply

Cons

Low salary
Same location

Hardest part of the job

Working at iqor is fun not until they changes everything without prior notice like the metrics we need to hit. Also it’s very hard for csr’s to get bonus incentives.

Pros

Free hmo

Cons

A mandatory OT, low salary. Manangement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits