iQor
iQor Employee Review

Be alert

January 27, 2021
Was hired in September 2020 and left November 2020. The work to life balance was horrible. Trainers had attitudes and barley wanted to help, This place is quota / sales based. They will put you in after call if you don’t make enough sales meaning you won’t get paid. Software always crashing and overall don’t work here most people I started with left. Why work at a place only to make 10 an hr & no job security meaning they will let you go anytime.
1.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Holidays Off
Cons
Low pay, training, Management
May 16, 2020
Junior Agent (Former Employee) - Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga
It was just fine I can't be with them any longer due to some issues and unfairness. If i will be working in a call center company again i will never ever go back there again.
Pros
free coffee during interview
Cons
just right
September 12, 2019
Jr. Agent (Former Employee) - Iloilo City
But the unprecedented shift in schedules were bad. I enjoyed the benefits but I got shifted to different departments multiple times. The company vision was good.
May 7, 2019
Junior Agent (Former Employee) - Angeles
Great experience and learning the terms on the BPO company twas a big help for me because my communication skills have improve and my confident talking in english was boost but i really need to stop working that time because im a graduation student that time.