iQor

iQor Employee Reviews

Philippines903 reviews

Found 903 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,179 reviews

Fun place to work at

What I like about Iqor (Robinsons Dasma) is its very clean (as in dry) ladies comfort rooms. Approachable are the managers that I worked with while others have superiority complex.

Pros

Free food during events.

Cons

Sleeping quarter is too small. Canteen is messy and foods are expensive but mideocre in taste.

Good Experience

My manager is good, they make sure that I can able to move around the sites and discover other skills however, when it comes to career advancement, it's too far fetched same goes with the compensation. Some leaders are very kind and supportive some are cold and only concerns with your output and numbers only. All in all, it was still an amazing experience.

Friendly coworker but salary is just so-so

Team mates / TL / Managers are very approachable and supportive. You have weekly coaching/training so that you can improve your skills. The salary is just ok and increase in salary is just minimal.

Stressful management

Been part of the company since 2018 and was only given the salary increase of accumulated ₱10. Not recommending though because of the salary package that up until now there was no resolution. They even had a retention offer for newbies but not for those whose are more than 3years.

Pros

near my place

Cons

Mandatory OT, careless management

July 8, 2022
Thank you for commenting. We truly appreciate honest opinions about our company and value your contributions as a staff member. At iQor, our salary is often supplemented by our overtime pay and sales opportunities on client accounts. It is our goal to generously compensate hard work. If this wasn’t your experience, we are sorry to hear that. If you have questions or further concerns please feel free to reach out to us at youmatter@iqor.com. We are here to help! We hope you stick with iQor and continue to grow with us professionally.

Stressful place

You need to have connections in order to be promoted. Very stressful they dont care with the employees.

July 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate honest opinions about our company culture and value your contributions as a staff member. We’re sorry to hear we’ve fallen short of your standards. We encourage you to reach out to us at youmatter@iqor.com to better help you in your role and work toward a beneficial outcome.

Not fun

The management is corrupt. Some managers have no morals. Some managers would even humilliate agents in the production floor. They did not care if everyone is infected by Covid in the floor

July 8, 2022
Thank you for your contributions to iQor and for taking the time to write a review. Please reach out to us at youmatter@iqor.com to further share your experience. We wish you nothing but the best in the next phase of your professional career.

Competitive Salary (not provincial rate)

It's a Nice company to work. They have competitive salary. Sad to say they dont have freebies nor Christmas baskets. It would be best if the management of a specific account can offer more incentives and benefits. Some manager and Team Leads arepower tripper.

Pros

good location

Cons

no free food/coffee/juice; no christmas baskets or any company freebies

July 8, 2022
Thank you sincerely for your positive review, we deeply appreciate constructive feedback. We hope you stick with iQor and continue to grow with us professionally! We consider ourselves lucky to have staff members like you.

All okay

All good. But the salary we agreed during contact signing was not true after 3Months they didn't give any of our allowances as promised. But the salar

July 8, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We aim to compensate hard work generously and are sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to us at youmatter@iqor.com.

Meaningful Experience

The working environment have a diverse and inclusive culture. I enjoyed my stay at iQor. I have learned a lot from their trainings and team buildings. Overall, it was a good experience for me.

July 8, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write this stellar review! Positive team culture is one of our top priorities. Thank you for sharing your positive experiences with our company. We wish you the best of luck in your future endevors.

Very friendly people but very difficult Clients

All in all it's a good company. Good environment, very friendly management. But it's just the Client and the salary that's slightly unsatisfying. Salary is quite low for the job description

Pros

Friendly Bosses, Light environment

Cons

Salary, Slient

July 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write iQor a review. We value your contributions as a staff member and wish you the best of luck in your future employment. If there is anything we can do to help you, please feel free to reach out to us at youmatter@iqor.com, we would love to hear from you!

Awesome workplace, good salary and you can try to negotiate if you know you are a good fit for the company. Awesome workplace, good salary and people.

Good

Cons

Overtime

July 8, 2022
Thank you for this stellar review! Competitive compensation is one of our top priorities and reviews like yours confirm we're on the right track. thank you for sharing your positive experience. We are lucky to have staff members like you!

Good company

iQor can be seen by most of the people as one of the good centers in Central Luzon it is because it offer good benefits (from Healthcare and financial) but the toxic environment of the leadership will cause distress to its employees.

July 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write iQor a review; we deeply appreciate constructive feedback. While we strive to provide support to all team members, this job is not be for everyone. We do wish you the best of luck in your future employment and thank you sincerely for your contributions to our success. If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to reach out to us at youmatter@iqor.com.

Nice to have experience

Good thing I have the job online (WFH). Nice to have experience working with them. Stressful if going to work onsite. Commute will tired you for hours.

July 8, 2022
iQor strives to make our environment work for every staff member. We’re happy to hear our remote-flexibility works for you and appreciate your constructive feedback. If there's anything we can do to help you, please feel free to reach out to us at youmatter@iqor.com!

fun workplace

Good company. You should try to apply here especially Quezon City citizens. Goodluck everyone who is fighting their battles for their family. God bless.

July 8, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write iQor a review! We value your contributions as a staff member and wish you the best of luck in your future employment.

You will learn so much and people there are nice.

They will teach you a lot about customer handling process. They will also guide you. They are nice people. But in order to stay in company you must do your best.

Its a bit hard regarding with yhe management on the account that we handled. But the support from the managers and supervisors were outstanding. Also they do not pay thatuch but it was great working with iqor.

Not considerate enough coz I got sick and was suspected of covid..been seek for kore than 2 weeks,during those times vee

I was neglected and all the hard work I've done for the program we were handling was unappreciated.I've worked my a** off to reach my level and I have too much care to my people.

Pros

Free water, Free aircon

Cons

Stressful, No job security, No coffee, No free meal

To many accounts to handle and the salary is TOO LOW as in.

The salary is too low and you handle 16 different accounts without salary increase or additional allowance or bonuses. And in order for you to receive your allowance you need to acquire a certain hours to get.

Pros

easy to apply

Cons

Low salary

Hardest part of the job

Working at iqor is fun not until they changes everything without prior notice like the metrics we need to hit. Also it’s very hard for csr’s to get bonus incentives.

Pros

Free hmo

Cons

A mandatory OT, low salary. Manangement

Fun and very nice workplace having a good time working and it has a very fast paced environment I learned really well from training and now 8I am very capable in this kind of job

Learning and cool place to work.

Its ok to work at Iqor specially if you are a newbie even for tenured because this place accepts different kinds of culture and it helps you to develop yourself.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Split offs i hate this one specially for me bcoz my family lives so far away.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits