How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

iQor Employee Reviews

Philippines753 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good company. However, they need to improve and take good care with their employees. Sometime's they also need to consider requests such as leave of absence and sick leave.
Salary / Benefits
I had a great experience working with people in iQor. The Account Manager was so nice, friendly, very intelligent and I can see that he doesn't have a favoritism with the agents.
Pros
Benefits starts on your first day.
Cons
Some of Supervisors have favoritism (in my account). I don't know if other accounts do the same way.
Salary / Benefits
Great Working environment. Best Workplace. clients managers and supervisors are also great because they know how fo handle people specially when task are stressfull. over all everything is great
Pros
near smoking area
Salary / Benefits
What I like about IQOR is on how they help people in need. They really are capable of giving back to the society, they don't really forget the people around them. Engaging with people was IQORs one way to make everybody happy and comfortable. I also liked the leaders and the management, they don't treat you like a different person they are approachable and friendly. The hardest part is of course meeting the targets and forcing us to go on overtime, if service level is not met. Overall my IQOR experience is very much memorable, I've learned so many things and had a lot of friends.
Pros
HMO Benefits
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
it's really nice working with iqor, it's very accessible for me and it really gives the agents a big career and you can really work with iqor for more than years
Pros
near
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing against the company, stress is part of the job just like any other bpo its up to you on how you will handle it.. I've learned a lot every one is supportive, they will teach you how to be a better agent . Remember this phrase "Changes is Inevitable". Highly recommended for first time working in a bpo industry, be patient aim high to get those incentives. Very accessible if your living inside cavite. Team building is awesome..!!!
Pros
Accessible
Cons
HR needs improvement and pantry as well ✌
Salary / Benefits
Competitive Salary with Exciting bonuses and perks. Nice and Cool Management. Folks are approachable and nice to its constituents. I've experienced stress for every irate customer hence was able to take away those stress. Fun having variety activities.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hour
Salary / Benefits
Agents are allowed to speak in vernaculars so long as we are speaking to a filipino and they are the one who initiated or asked you to speak in vernaculars
Pros
Near to my place
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
I like the place. I am currently reapplying for them because what I worked for was a seasonal or just a contract-based job. It was a stress-free environment that is friendly to newbies and also relaxing for tenured agents.
Salary / Benefits
It was great. And lot of learning as well. They really help to boost my customer service skills. At first it was hard but all in all its really a fantastic team.
Salary / Benefits
iQor is a BPO company that prioritizes customers' satisfaction on a global scale. The training is good but has limited time to practice in order to meet the necessary skills.
Salary / Benefits
It is what I have learned in that company on how to enjoy your work hours together with my collegue and learn more to help me grow more and strive more in different industry
Pros
They will help you to undergone different costumer situations
Cons
They are mostly offer Seasonal Account
Salary / Benefits
Poor Management. You're treated like a robot. Even if you're sick they will still force you to work they do not give importance to employees. Not recommended.
Salary / Benefits
I was only there for a month since we were hired up until mother's day. It was quite an experience and I'm glad I worked there and made new colleagues as well.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is not enough for the grave shifting. Management is not accurate in terms of professionalism Standard. Workmates unfair treatment. Can work under pressure but payment is unsuitable for an ordinary workers.
Pros
favoritism
Cons
common sense
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot to expand your knowledge in customer services and adopt the organization vision and mission to become better employee and person.
Salary / Benefits
It was just fine I can't be with them any longer due to some issues and unfairness. If i will be working in a call center company again i will never ever go back there again.
Pros
free coffee during interview
Cons
just right
Salary / Benefits
The time when I worked there, there were no annual check up for the employees and staff. The food at the canteen is not healthy and this is one of the reason why some employees get sick. Smoking area is unhealthy also and it is located near the main entrance of the building.
Pros
Very rare to have free meals.
Cons
long stressful hours of work
Salary / Benefits
The company is trying their best to provide work at home since where under ECQ. But i think they should consider also the work time schedule that they provide to their workers on site. It should be earlier since there is still curfew
Salary / Benefits
Iqor will help you improve in different aspects, just like in decision making, communication skills and train you to be the best version of your self
Salary / Benefits
It was stressful but satisfying, i have learned to be more competitive yet humble, I was only aiming to be a top collector on our team fortunately I became a top collector among all 6 team and I feel great. The management was very good, our team leaders, supervisors and especially our manager was very approachable despite of being strict.
Pros
gift certificate for most number collected, give away such as tumblers or cellphones
Cons
Overtime almost every duty