iQor logo

iQor Employee Reviews

Philippines869 reviews

Found 869 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,924 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Fun. Challenging. The pay just doesn’t cut it.

Been with iQor for 7 years. Started with a seasonal account before I got transferred to full time/regular account. Started as an agent and worked my way to becoming a team leader. Career development wise, it’s great. They offer great leadership training. The bosses are easy to work with. But the salary and benefits aren’t competitive. Wish they would value their long time employees more. Challenging work and account but you will learn a lot.

Pros

Free meal stubs. Great mentors/bosses.

Cons

Salary and benefits aren’t that much.

Stressful

Stressful environment, no motivation and the metrics are very hard to get. They are just aiming and praising you for your metrics but not your hard work

Pros

Free lunch when u clock in on time

Cons

Stressful environment

n/a

The work is fine. It's just queuing with the account. But I love my job and I enjoyed working with Iqor! That's what I can say about the company. Thanks!
Salary / Benefits

Toxic management and unfair treatment

I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment

fun and not fun

its not good company i rather not suggest it the boss isnt that good enought to handle its staff..poor staffing all works bybthe staff the managers gets the credit

i love working at iqor

Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.

Competitive

Almost all agents are very Competitive when it comes to Taking calls and they are all fluent english speakers... I cant imagine how did I enter this kind of Job at all.

Pros

Free Playing Of Ps5

Cons

Long calls
Salary / Benefits

They do have convenient elevator avoiding stairs

It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.

Pros

You can take your lunch at your station

Cons

Break Schedule only 10 mins max.

Law violator

This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Poor management, Law violator

Challenging but rewarding job

Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.

Pros

Free transportation(shuttle service)

Jobs at iQor

See more jobs

Best management

Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.

Not A Good Place to Start

The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience

stressful toxic working environment

Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.
Salary / Benefits

Great experience, my first BPO and IQOR let me learn and help me out a lot of things as a new agent . Management been awesome to all of their employees. Love IQOR.

Pros

Free shuttle bus and great incentives

Cons

Awessome overtime
Salary / Benefits

competitive salary plus proximity wise workplace

Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance

Pros

proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders

Was fun while it lasted

Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.

Productive and fun workplace

Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers

Pros

Great Incentives, Salary is good
Salary / Benefits

its very fun and relaxed

when qorking at iqor for about a year its very fun and relaxed why i said so your colleagues help you out and you supwrvisors and team leaders guides you help u in your most difficult time when handling your calls that is why its fun and relaxed for me while working in iqor. if got a chance again i will work on that company agaon and again..

Pros

incentives

Cons

early log outs
Salary / Benefits

Friendly environment, well compensated in terms of salary,people are helpful and easy to work with

Management team are focus for the growth of career each individual,productive and efficient.Fun at work .Effective coaching each individual to improve skills.

Pros

Bonus wise monthly

Cons

Extension if needed

Productive and stressfull environment

Stress everyday and the management is not motivating the agents thats why we are not excited to go on shift everyday. There is no other benefits besides hmo only.

Pros

Nothing is free in iqor

Cons

10 minutes coffee break
Salary / Benefits

Pressured an stressful company.

Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.

Pros

Free grocery or any pakulo.

Cons

Management, they don't care about you.
  • iQor