IQOR STA. ROSA

IQOR STA. ROSA Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews

3.4Salary & Benefits

The salary is not how it has been offered.

At first the experience was great but after 3 months it became toxic and the salary goes down with it as well. The salary is not how it has been offered.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

No fun. Stressful and pressured. They don't achieved what they called ceo balance. They only prioritize costumers. They only make us happy with their incentives that we deserved to get because of the stress they giving us

Company is generous and compliant but bosses are bad

Company is generous and compliant but bosses are bad Especially those who just hopped in from their previous company. Power tripping and abuse of power. Never gonna recommend working in iqor.

Pros

Generous company and Account

Cons

Bad bosses. Power tripping, abuse of power

Not really a good to work with

I have nothing to say because it is useless to say anything good for them.. and besides there is no good salary as well as benefits and the people in payroll really sucks

Pros

Cons

Needs overall improvement

Overall experience is good

Salary is good. Learned a lot about customer experience. Hardest part would be being on the night ahift for 8months straight. Most enjoyable part would be the incentive program part of it.

Toxic work place

iQor has 3 accounts: AT&T, Metro, and T-mobile. Unfortunately, I landed in AT&T and the account was very complex and complicated. A lot of concerns that weren't taught in training.

Boring

Easy job, not all managers and support members are friendly. One reason for leaving the company. Good in a way of compensating agents hard work but employees with titles are not worth of tneir positions. Looks trying hard and not sincere.

productive but inconvenient time schedule

high earning with a lot of friendly coworker. the thing is that the schedule has always been an issue, good in terms of incentive benefits but really need to fix their scheduling.

Pros

high salary

Cons

schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IQOR STA. ROSA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.4
Salary / Benefits
2.4
2.5

IQOR STA. ROSA Reviews by Location

• IQOR STA. ROSA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?