iPlus Intelligent Network Inc.

iPlus Intelligent Network Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Workplace is fine

Workload is Super streeeesss when you handle comelec account. Project manager is very good and my team. It's like a lot of over time and you had to stay in the office to finish your job

Cons

Long hours but depends on the project

Opinion in workplace

I am too comfortable already with everyone and my work. I improved my skills in Microsoft Offices. I also have good relationship with colleagues and bosses. There's no hard part on my job but what is hard is how to commute from home to office and vice versa. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I feel successful after doing my job.

Pros

Great relationship with bosses

Cons

Low Salary

Na

I would not recommend Iplus for work recommendation. They have an Salary dispute every cut off, unmanageable boss. Immature staff and less benefits.

With good career path

i have learned a lot from this company. Like ,how to manage marketing campaigns to promote products and services together with the company employees in the areas of advertising, market research, and sales.Do business location research and data analysis to identify and define audiences for every promotional activities/ events. Organize events and product exhibitions.

Pros

Good salary and benefits

Cons

no overtime pay for excess time of work

Productive and fun

Great company to work with, high compensation to employee and they always maintain good qualit working condition between employee and employer. Satisfied while working here

great experience

The job itself and the invironment teaches me a lessons in 5 years working for the company. I am grateful that I work in Iplus Intelligent Network Inc.

Pros

health benefits, rice subsidy, 13th month, Christmas Bonus and Sick leave conversion

Cons

low salary

Outsourcing company

Iplus intelligent network is an outsourcing company that provides sales people assigned in pldt nationwide. Typical day - sales lead generation I've learned in the company is to interact people customer relationship. Hardest part is to meet quota target. Its fun and enjoy

Multi-Tasking

* Monitoring the whole operations * Personality Assessment of every Individual being * Poor Support from Management * Typical technical surroundings * Balancing yourself to different persons * High Productions due to Team effort

Cons

my co-workers are accomodating and friendly

I've work mon-fri , sometimes with overtime. My co-workers are friendly and I've learned a lot from them since its my first job. We worked at condominiums at BGC.

Dont trust iplus

Dont trust iplus. There is no career advancement, low salary. Starting is 10 to 12k. 1 year to be regularize then salary will add +1000,+500 rice subsidy.

Pros

Cons

Low salary, no career advancement

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iPlus Intelligent Network Inc.?

Fun workplace

If you're looking for a fun and young company environment then this is the company for you. A great platform for fresh graduates starting out but is not fit for a long term goal as there is very little space for career advancement and growth. Salary and benefits are also not up to par if you already have work experience.

Unprofessional Benefits are not competitive, very lacking. No Career growth Not for long term job Sometimes there is no work-life balance depending on what company you have been deployed. Advice to Management Improve your salary and benefits

Pros

flexitime

Cons

late salary

Good work environment

Good and enjoyable workplace due to great team lead and colleagues. But, the gossips everywhere are not helpful. It affects the work and the people to do their job.

Fun with work

I learned on how to deal with the clients especially on the different subscribers. Hardest part of our job is to climb the ladder with live circuits in the post.

Pros

Take your time

Cons

Overtime hours

Productive and fun workplace. Encourage freedom and work life balance.

A typical day at work usually revolves on employee assistance regarding benefits availment. I learned a lot from dealing with employee concerns and all related matters. The most enjoyable part is having a work-from-home scheme where you can work at the convenience of your home at the same time spending time with your family, avoiding hassle of traffic and commute.

awesome

My experience at Bosch was fun even thought i only stayed as an intern for 3 months, i have learned a lot from it. The people you'll work with will motivate you and also train you to become better.

Learning is continous

when it comes to work I loved my job, but when it comes to resources, IPLUS doesn't meet the standards. I and some of my co-workers always trying find a solutions to properly finish the job without the support of the Management. I've been trying my best to support the company but the company doesn't take credits to what you have contributed for them

Fun and fulfilling workplace

we got to build a harmonious and enjoyable workplace despite of wprk pressure. all the superiors are very friendly and accomodating. they help us built are self-confidence.

Pros

free snack

project basis

Its good company,ksi complete benifits and allowances for the employee, thank you so much iplus intelligent network inc. You my best company, hope you can make to regularly

more on productive

it is not easy to work in call center because of the struggle in our daily lives specially in hour of works, the rest day, special holidays all things has change.. even though when you have a special events in your family.. you will missed it.

Pros

free benefits

Cons

short hours

Productive and Good workplace

The typical work is dealing with the customer regarding telephone and internet connection. I've learned a superb customer service and the company has a continuous training for employees learning growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iPlus Intelligent Network Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • iPlus Intelligent Network Inc.