iOPEX Technologies

Philippines37 reviews

Clear
2.9Salary & Benefits

Fun workplace

Okay for start up companies. Good in handling employees. They give ample time to grow each employees. Management is also good in handling people. I love working here.

Pros

On time

Cons

Takes time to get back on hr related

Good company with accessible location

The workday depends on your account handled. I was with a non-voice account as a TSR.Good stepping stone on starting your TSR career.Good enough management, tho sometimes it is not favorable.Had fun with colleagues.

Pros

Good stepping stone.

Cons

Low salary for the BGC location.

Stressful Management. High attrition on all levels because of stress and unfait work practices.

Upper Management and HR are difficult to work with. They will find ways on how they can maximize you as an employee. Bonuses and HMO are not given correctly.

Cons

Long hours of work and underwage.

Every employee is just a number. Everyone is just part of company statistics.

Stress level is off the charts. Not suitable for hands-on parents. Management doesn't care about people retention. Schedule flexibility is not an option.

Satisfied

Since this is my first company and job. I would recommend this to anybody for the environment they have and the culture of the people there. Even if I had a hard tasks received everyweek, that makes me feel at home. However, I believe I have the capacity to go in any fields such as business and related fields.

Its a no no

A big NO for me. Indian management is very strict to employees only but not to their administration. Sorry to say but this is not a healthy company for you

Worst colleague ever

It's an okay company. i just dont like the people that im working with. supervisors are power tripping. no problems with salary. they are always on time. other agents loves to spread rumors.

Co-workers, production, and management are good.

I kinda missed taking calls. The account I got was an easy one and it helped me get along with everyone as a neophyte. But I had to leave and best thing about working here is the joy of getting your salary ahead of time and getting extra allowance. Tips would always be useless. We have to learn it by ourselves. It was never bad but it didn't made me stay.

You will learn a lot but you need to be tough.

As a support, its pays good for a fresh graduate and if your location is just within Taguig. You will learn a lot from the team and from the management. But if you are emotionally and mentally weak like you get easily offended, iOpex is not for you. The most enjoyable for me being part of iOpex is that I learned a lot from them and you will really enjoy the engagement activities that they have.

Pros

Fun activities every week for everyone

Cons

Long Hours - for the support team

Fun to work but the compensation is to low, compared to other bpo

Fun to work, good opportunity for the fresh grads that is willing to change career and looking for a good opprtunities, people are also great to work with.

Pros

Free shirts, Game nights

Cons

Low compensation, easily to give up someone, not fair in giving salary to tenured agents.

Good for stepping stone

iopex is good for fresh graduates for stepping stone careers. They always have technical account. If you are on technical this company will fit for you.

Pros

Free water

Cons

Poor management

Productive and fun

Working days are fun, They have recreational facilities, have learned about customer service and working while enjoying, and the hardest part of the job is when customers pleads but you need to comply with company policy. The most enjoyable part of the job is you have the chance to grow together with your colleagues.

Pros

Recreational room

Cons

Long hours, Traffic

Happy and have positive working environment.

I can say, this company is my second home, we treat each other as family. It's nice to stay here and work with a smile. The work loads here are so light compare to other BPO company so even if the salary is not that high it compensate the work that needs to be done.

Pros

Small Company so you will know all the employees.

Cons

Fewer benefits and average salaries.

Productive and fun with ping pong and PSP controller game

Provide your needs and they are productive in different activities. Provide shuttle service and allowances, work stations are very nice and clean, provide health medications.

Pros

With allowance and shuttle service

Lack of management empowerment

People are not paid during for their excess hours on work. Management always ask people of nearly impossible things. Improper use of power of management.

Pros

Good facilities

Cons

Long hours of work

Motivated

Imagine a work world where people love their work environment, and they are calm, stress-free and happy all day long. People who are in good spirits are more likely to be productive. Their mental attitude produces increased oxygen, endorphins, and blood flow to the brain, which enables them to think more clearly and creatively. They are more relaxed, more accepting of others, and more likely to share their sense of humor. Laughter creates a bond that brings others together; people like to be with employees who are having fun. Creativity, intuition and flexibility are key to successful operation of organizations today. In stimulating environments, employees enjoy their time at work and they will also excel at work. Attracting customers is easier in an environment of hospitality. A fun workplace is not only more productive, but it attracts people and profits.

Pros

IT Helpdesk

Cons

12 hours

Hardworking, Team Player, Fast Learner

I love what I am doing everyday in office, some reports challenge me and some support group will give you pressure for asking a lot of reports at the same time your changing their schedule and handle the breaks of agent. I can work with less supervision, if there's a pressure just calm down and do the things normally. The hardest part of my job not so far because talking people in a nice way and explain them what they want and why you cant give it on time they will understand everything, no need to pressure your self. Most enjoyable part of my job if other people and employee in your office appreciate and give value for what you did even in a simple things it makes my days happy and makes me smile.

Pros

Free food etc

Cons

Nice and fun place to work with

I make sure to be ready and out the door so I can get to work at least 30 minutes before ‘start time. Learned to extend patience for the elderly. Making customer happy and being able to assist them with their needs is somewhat very enjoying.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iOPEX Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about iOPEX Technologies in popular locations

• iOPEX Technologies
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?