iOPEX Technologies

iOPEX Technologies Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear
2.9Salary & Benefits

Good company with accessible location

The workday depends on your account handled. I was with a non-voice account as a TSR.Good stepping stone on starting your TSR career.Good enough management, tho sometimes it is not favorable.Had fun with colleagues.

Pros

Good stepping stone.

Cons

Low salary for the BGC location.

Bad Management

It seems like HR and Admin does not collaborate well. Salary is also a problem especially if you are transferred to other account. No changes or notice at all. One of the worst company that I worked with

Pros

Friends

Cons

Stressful Admin Staff

Every employee is just a number. Everyone is just part of company statistics.

Stress level is off the charts. Not suitable for hands-on parents. Management doesn't care about people retention. Schedule flexibility is not an option.

salary

when it comes to salary no issue and friendly environment . if i will be giving a chance i'm willing to work here again also have some advice for them to have additional site if possible.

Worst colleague ever

It's an okay company. i just dont like the people that im working with. supervisors are power tripping. no problems with salary. they are always on time. other agents loves to spread rumors.

Co-workers, production, and management are good.

I kinda missed taking calls. The account I got was an easy one and it helped me get along with everyone as a neophyte. But I had to leave and best thing about working here is the joy of getting your salary ahead of time and getting extra allowance. Tips would always be useless. We have to learn it by ourselves. It was never bad but it didn't made me stay.

Fun to work but the compensation is to low, compared to other bpo

Fun to work, good opportunity for the fresh grads that is willing to change career and looking for a good opprtunities, people are also great to work with.

Pros

Free shirts, Game nights

Cons

Low compensation, easily to give up someone, not fair in giving salary to tenured agents.

Happy and have positive working environment.

I can say, this company is my second home, we treat each other as family. It's nice to stay here and work with a smile. The work loads here are so light compare to other BPO company so even if the salary is not that high it compensate the work that needs to be done.

Pros

Small Company so you will know all the employees.

Cons

Fewer benefits and average salaries.

Fun place with free coffee.

Mostly the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking over the phone with customers, finding out – proactively – what their issues are and also providing strong customer service. The workplace as i described it was like my 2nd home... the culture, the management.

Pros

I can bring food in the work area.

Cons

Sometimes the salary gets delayed.

Productive and fun with ping pong and PSP controller game

Provide your needs and they are productive in different activities. Provide shuttle service and allowances, work stations are very nice and clean, provide health medications.

Pros

With allowance and shuttle service

Fun at work

Easy job, low salary, the most enjoyable part of the work is the people and friends around are fun to be with. Will learn a lot from the account. Excel in communication and interpersonal skills.

Lack of management empowerment

People are not paid during for their excess hours on work. Management always ask people of nearly impossible things. Improper use of power of management.

Pros

Good facilities

Cons

Long hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iOPEX Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about iOPEX Technologies in popular locations

• iOPEX Technologies