iOPEX Technologies

iOPEX Technologies Management reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear

Fun workplace

Okay for start up companies. Good in handling employees. They give ample time to grow each employees. Management is also good in handling people. I love working here.

Pros

On time

Cons

Takes time to get back on hr related

Good company with accessible location

The workday depends on your account handled. I was with a non-voice account as a TSR.Good stepping stone on starting your TSR career.Good enough management, tho sometimes it is not favorable.Had fun with colleagues.

Pros

Good stepping stone.

Cons

Low salary for the BGC location.

Stressful Management. High attrition on all levels because of stress and unfait work practices.

Upper Management and HR are difficult to work with. They will find ways on how they can maximize you as an employee. Bonuses and HMO are not given correctly.

Cons

Long hours of work and underwage.

Production

Management sucksWon't recommend this companyNot good company for people looking for career growthManagement doesn't care about their employeesCompany is not generous on their employees

Pros

Cons

Indian bosses sucks

Ive learned a lot from this company. I got new friends new boyfriends and more. But the management is worst. The security is not safe. Very bad experience

Every employee is just a number. Everyone is just part of company statistics.

Stress level is off the charts. Not suitable for hands-on parents. Management doesn't care about people retention. Schedule flexibility is not an option.

Its a no no

A big NO for me. Indian management is very strict to employees only but not to their administration. Sorry to say but this is not a healthy company for you

Worst colleague ever

It's an okay company. i just dont like the people that im working with. supervisors are power tripping. no problems with salary. they are always on time. other agents loves to spread rumors.

You will learn a lot but you need to be tough.

As a support, its pays good for a fresh graduate and if your location is just within Taguig. You will learn a lot from the team and from the management. But if you are emotionally and mentally weak like you get easily offended, iOpex is not for you. The most enjoyable for me being part of iOpex is that I learned a lot from them and you will really enjoy the engagement activities that they have.

Pros

Fun activities every week for everyone

Cons

Long Hours - for the support team

Good for stepping stone

iopex is good for fresh graduates for stepping stone careers. They always have technical account. If you are on technical this company will fit for you.

Pros

Free water

Cons

Poor management

Fun place with free coffee.

Mostly the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking over the phone with customers, finding out – proactively – what their issues are and also providing strong customer service. The workplace as i described it was like my 2nd home... the culture, the management.

Pros

I can bring food in the work area.

Cons

Sometimes the salary gets delayed.

productive

We learned how to be more technical when it comes to computer problems or trouble shooting.And aside from that we learned how to deal with our customers by finding and giving the right and proper solution to their technical problems.And i did enjoy working on my recent company,Because most of my TL`s or team leaders as well as the management are very friendly.

Lack of management empowerment

People are not paid during for their excess hours on work. Management always ask people of nearly impossible things. Improper use of power of management.

Pros

Good facilities

Cons

Long hours of work

Very productive and i can definitely did enjoy working with my co-employees

Pros

Cons

we always had an rest day over time.

Productive and Stressed at work because of work loads.

typically days of my work are Shifting Schedule and Rotational Time, but i work 8 - 9 hours a day. I learned on how to deal with my clients, giving them a resolution for their concerns and in additional, let them vent out for a minutes so, that i can say my apology for whatever reason they had experience. The management was very helpful when it comes to time management, desire shifting schedule and very understanding. The most enjoyable part of my job was a victory party for my team.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Work Loads

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iOPEX Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about iOPEX Technologies in popular locations

• iOPEX Technologies