iOPEX Technologies

iOPEX Technologies Job Security & Advancement reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Good company with accessible location

The workday depends on your account handled. I was with a non-voice account as a TSR.Good stepping stone on starting your TSR career.Good enough management, tho sometimes it is not favorable.Had fun with colleagues.

Pros

Good stepping stone.

Cons

Low salary for the BGC location.

Bad Management

It seems like HR and Admin does not collaborate well. Salary is also a problem especially if you are transferred to other account. No changes or notice at all. One of the worst company that I worked with

Pros

Friends

Cons

Stressful Admin Staff

Excellent Experience

Working here is an excellent experience to Start your career. Being around with colleagues thought me alot and having the best supports in the business there is a bonus.

Production

Management sucksWon't recommend this companyNot good company for people looking for career growthManagement doesn't care about their employeesCompany is not generous on their employees

Pros

Cons

Indian bosses sucks

Ive learned a lot from this company. I got new friends new boyfriends and more. But the management is worst. The security is not safe. Very bad experience

salary

when it comes to salary no issue and friendly environment . if i will be giving a chance i'm willing to work here again also have some advice for them to have additional site if possible.

Satisfied

Since this is my first company and job. I would recommend this to anybody for the environment they have and the culture of the people there. Even if I had a hard tasks received everyweek, that makes me feel at home. However, I believe I have the capacity to go in any fields such as business and related fields.

Fun to work but the compensation is to low, compared to other bpo

Fun to work, good opportunity for the fresh grads that is willing to change career and looking for a good opprtunities, people are also great to work with.

Pros

Free shirts, Game nights

Cons

Low compensation, easily to give up someone, not fair in giving salary to tenured agents.

bad recruitment process

there was this hr manager who told me that my application will be forwarded to operations after my interview. i waited and waited until an email came to me informing me that I was not selected for the job. the hr manager could have told me right away instead of not telling the truth.

Pros

Cons

recruitment is not truthful

Nice environment

Fun To work with team. I stay here for 3 years. But I tried my luck here in Dubai and decided to resigned to the company...............................

Good for stepping stone

iopex is good for fresh graduates for stepping stone careers. They always have technical account. If you are on technical this company will fit for you.

Pros

Free water

Cons

Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iOPEX Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about iOPEX Technologies in popular locations

• iOPEX Technologies