iOPEX Technologies

iOPEX Technologies Culture reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear

Satisfied

Since this is my first company and job. I would recommend this to anybody for the environment they have and the culture of the people there. Even if I had a hard tasks received everyweek, that makes me feel at home. However, I believe I have the capacity to go in any fields such as business and related fields.

You will learn a lot but you need to be tough.

As a support, its pays good for a fresh graduate and if your location is just within Taguig. You will learn a lot from the team and from the management. But if you are emotionally and mentally weak like you get easily offended, iOpex is not for you. The most enjoyable for me being part of iOpex is that I learned a lot from them and you will really enjoy the engagement activities that they have.

Pros

Fun activities every week for everyone

Cons

Long Hours - for the support team

Productive and fun

Working days are fun, They have recreational facilities, have learned about customer service and working while enjoying, and the hardest part of the job is when customers pleads but you need to comply with company policy. The most enjoyable part of the job is you have the chance to grow together with your colleagues.

Pros

Recreational room

Cons

Long hours, Traffic

Fun place with free coffee.

Mostly the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking over the phone with customers, finding out – proactively – what their issues are and also providing strong customer service. The workplace as i described it was like my 2nd home... the culture, the management.

Pros

I can bring food in the work area.

Cons

Sometimes the salary gets delayed.

productive

We learned how to be more technical when it comes to computer problems or trouble shooting.And aside from that we learned how to deal with our customers by finding and giving the right and proper solution to their technical problems.And i did enjoy working on my recent company,Because most of my TL`s or team leaders as well as the management are very friendly.

Very productive and i can definitely did enjoy working with my co-employees

Pros

Cons

we always had an rest day over time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iOPEX Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about iOPEX Technologies in popular locations

• iOPEX Technologies