iOPEX Technologies

iOPEX Technologies Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Ive learned a lot from this company. I got new friends new boyfriends and more. But the management is worst. The security is not safe. Very bad experience
Salary / Benefits
Management sucksWon't recommend this companyNot good company for people looking for career growthManagement doesn't care about their employeesCompany is not generous on their employees
Pros
Cons
Indian bosses sucks
Salary / Benefits
Stress level is off the charts. Not suitable for hands-on parents. Management doesn't care about people retention. Schedule flexibility is not an option.
Salary / Benefits
when it comes to salary no issue and friendly environment . if i will be giving a chance i'm willing to work here again also have some advice for them to have additional site if possible.
Salary / Benefits
Since this is my first company and job. I would recommend this to anybody for the environment they have and the culture of the people there. Even if I had a hard tasks received everyweek, that makes me feel at home. However, I believe I have the capacity to go in any fields such as business and related fields.
Salary / Benefits
A big NO for me. Indian management is very strict to employees only but not to their administration. Sorry to say but this is not a healthy company for you
Salary / Benefits
It's an okay company. i just dont like the people that im working with. supervisors are power tripping. no problems with salary. they are always on time. other agents loves to spread rumors.
Salary / Benefits
I kinda missed taking calls. The account I got was an easy one and it helped me get along with everyone as a neophyte. But I had to leave and best thing about working here is the joy of getting your salary ahead of time and getting extra allowance. Tips would always be useless. We have to learn it by ourselves. It was never bad but it didn't made me stay.
Salary / Benefits
As a support, its pays good for a fresh graduate and if your location is just within Taguig. You will learn a lot from the team and from the management. But if you are emotionally and mentally weak like you get easily offended, iOpex is not for you. The most enjoyable for me being part of iOpex is that I learned a lot from them and you will really enjoy the engagement activities that they have.
Pros
Fun activities every week for everyone
Cons
Long Hours - for the support team
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work, good opportunity for the fresh grads that is willing to change career and looking for a good opprtunities, people are also great to work with.
Pros
Free shirts, Game nights
Cons
Low compensation, easily to give up someone, not fair in giving salary to tenured agents.
Salary / Benefits
Responsible for meeting or exceeding all targeted support service levels by supporting and developing agents, monitoring and communicating the appropriate metrics, and implementing process improvements for a back-office support service.
Salary / Benefits
The people there are fun to be with. They can balance play and work. All the employees concern are the top priorities there. a very awesome workplace.
Pros
Gaming Area, Tv, and Free Coffee
Salary / Benefits
there was this hr manager who told me that my application will be forwarded to operations after my interview. i waited and waited until an email came to me informing me that I was not selected for the job. the hr manager could have told me right away instead of not telling the truth.
Pros
Cons
recruitment is not truthful
Salary / Benefits
Site is within 10 mi radius where I stay and is very accessible to public transport. The site itself is within an area that is protected 24 hours by security.
Salary / Benefits
Fun To work with team. I stay here for 3 years. But I tried my luck here in Dubai and decided to resigned to the company...............................
Salary / Benefits
iopex is good for fresh graduates for stepping stone careers. They always have technical account. If you are on technical this company will fit for you.
Pros
Free water
Cons
Poor management
Salary / Benefits
Working days are fun, They have recreational facilities, have learned about customer service and working while enjoying, and the hardest part of the job is when customers pleads but you need to comply with company policy. The most enjoyable part of the job is you have the chance to grow together with your colleagues.
Pros
Recreational room
Cons
Long hours, Traffic
Salary / Benefits
I can say, this company is my second home, we treat each other as family. It's nice to stay here and work with a smile. The work loads here are so light compare to other BPO company so even if the salary is not that high it compensate the work that needs to be done.
Pros
Small Company so you will know all the employees.
Cons
Fewer benefits and average salaries.
Salary / Benefits
Mostly the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking over the phone with customers, finding out – proactively – what their issues are and also providing strong customer service. The workplace as i described it was like my 2nd home... the culture, the management.
Pros
I can bring food in the work area.
Cons
Sometimes the salary gets delayed.
Salary / Benefits
Provide your needs and they are productive in different activities. Provide shuttle service and allowances, work stations are very nice and clean, provide health medications.
Pros
With allowance and shuttle service
Salary / Benefits
We learned how to be more technical when it comes to computer problems or trouble shooting.And aside from that we learned how to deal with our customers by finding and giving the right and proper solution to their technical problems.And i did enjoy working on my recent company,Because most of my TL`s or team leaders as well as the management are very friendly.