Ionics EMS

Ionics EMS Employee Reviews

Philippines71 reviews

review

-not enough compensation-more than 2 projects will be assigned if they trust you too much but no salary increase-senior operators/ technicians (20 yrs+ working in the company) doesn't obey nor respect engineer's decision and job orders (most of the time)

Good for starters

Salary is minimum that has a mandatory overtime. No work life balance since you are working 6 days a week and sometimes a whole week. Difficulty in requesting a leave due to task assigned to you

Good company but toxic culture.

They have a almost 2 weeks of free training for everyone who is new to the company, the company is very good but has low salary maybe due to provincial rate. The only downside to this company is the employees you interact with, everything is too personal or not professional.

nice place to start a training grounds for new engineer

nice place for newly grad,more experience you can learnthere are some are stressful boss,but there are also good one'sfree shuttle servicepaid breaktimepaid overtime

Pros

paid breaktime

Cons

unreasonable salary rate

Good as a starting career (first job)

IEMS is for someone who is just starting with their career and for someone who wants to have a fixed weekend off. Not so good, not so bad management.

Pros

With transpo and meal allowance

Helped me to comply my internship

They trained and treated us interns like any other employee. Provided free transportation and allowances. Workplace is great, with friendly people and management.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Very fast paced and competitive environment

Pros:1. Work environment, rank and file employees are so approachable and easy to be with.2. The top management will always push you to be better each day as they will allow you to figure things on your own, analyze and act based on data. Cons:1. HR/Admin services can still be improved like employee motivation/employee relations.2. Long hours of work3. The facility can be improved as well like the leak in the roof, messy and clogged rest rooms etc.

Too stressful and work load does not equal the salary

Average company but less learning and growth. Work hours cages you to the company and normal work hours is 12hrs per day 6 times a week. Only rest day is when you are changing shifts.

fun workplace but poor management

toxic management especially in production department ... the manager will treat you like a robot ... no direction in managing the production ... the Group Leaders inside the production are too mayabang

Pros

free shuttle, fun workplace

Cons

long hours, poor management

Flexible and hard working

First day at the work. Show your knowledge from your pass work Follow the rules and regulation of the campany DesciplineBeing stress at the workmateBonding of Co workers

Pros

Free shuttle

Cons

Minimum

Good start to those who are interested in EMS/Electronic Industry. Goodluck though.

The good thing about this company is that the actual production floor is very clean. Machines are aligned well so does the process flow. Really a fast paced and practices lean manufacturing. Very strict when it comes to the company policies. You'll really appreciate learning more when you're interested in the EMS/Electronics Manufacturing.Working as a Process Engineer is very essential here. You need to assure that the lines of machines you are incharge of should be free of errors in order to acheive the target quality. When trouble arises, you should be the first one to respond and escalate the issue if you cannot figure it out. The only reason for such negative feedback:1. MANAGEMENT - If you want to know and experience it, you better try this company.2. BENEFITS - not exciting enough. 2.LONG WORKING HOURS - 12 hours per day?! Sometimes you gotta report to work on a Saturday and work for another 12 Hours?! "Patayan" indeed with the given low salary.

Pros

Free Shuttle Service, Trainings for Personal and Skills Improvement. Challenge Engineers to be better.

Cons

Long Working Hours, Management issues.

Fast paced

Fun people to work with. The managers are very approchable. You will learn more. Growth as professional and as an individual. Need to be rady for very fast paced work.

Fun workplace

Fun workplace since I've met some nice friends but in terms of the management and salary, i think it is not fair. For me as a rework analysis operator, my work is also the same as what my engineer did, i don't like also the attitide of some Line leaders who acts like a manager and how they treat the operator once they did something wrong. There is also a favoritism or "palakasan".

Pros

Free meal during birthday

Productive and fun

Enjoy working with co-worker. Stressful managers but helpful and supportive! You will learn from them. They provide training for your growth. They also have Mass every first Friday of the month (good if you are a catholic).

Pros

Break time and shuttle service

Cons

Long hours of work

Good start for Engineering Fresh Graduates

You will be pushed to get out of your comfort zone as an Engineer but it will be the gate way to you personal development and skills, The salary was below minimum but worth it.

Pros

skills and Interpersonal Development

Cons

Low salary, Few development activities for employees.

N/a

Good experience for fresh graduates or entry level experiences for improvement of professional skills on Technical knowledge, Critical thinking, group leadership, social communication and ethics.

productive

they taught us to analyze the failed units,what are the possible problem with failed codes and encode every failed units that we saw the problems. and the people there are friendly

Productive, Safe and Competitive Work Place

Enjoy and your skill will improve especially IE Skill and the other employee is super friendly and approachable. The boss help you to grow in your respective field

Production and fun workplace

Production and fun workplace, different opportunities to learn new things everyday. Happy to work with colleagues and theres always exciting moments regarding work.

Productive and Good training ground

Ionics help me boost my skills, especially in creating extra ordinary report and presentation. It helps me to be a real quality engineer, which does not only check quality products, but also maintaining quality in the whole production line

No comments

I enjoyed to work there with my co workers but sometimes, not running smoothly, they can provide your needs in work, but not as well as our expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ionics EMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Ionics EMS in popular locations

• Ionics EMS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?