INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION

INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from this work, from field validation, how I personally encounter to meet angry people for the thought that they are not qualified for the criteria given by the donors, and to office paper works,how to work on peak hours just to submit before the given time, I am always happy to work always with my colleagues
Pros
Free Load
Cons
Long Travel to remote areas
Salary / Benefits
The work assignment is good. I learned to be more understandable in my area. The company give fair benefits to all employee. A fun work and every colleagues collaborate in the field.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent, it made you a better nurse. What a once in a lifetime opportunity working in this company. The people were great.
Pros
Free transportation.
Cons
long hours of travel
Salary / Benefits
International Organization for Migration-Manila Health Center is a good start to work in for newly graduates like me. However, the department I was assigned to, works with personal issues which are not related with the work and the work ethics are not considered.
Pros
Medical and dental benefits
Cons
Work environment
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun experience working in this institution because I am dealing in different kind of people with different cultures and traditions, the most exciting part of it was i can help the people realize that experiencing a tragedy does not end the life of a person but it can be a start of a new journey. Every part of my work here is enjoyable because i have gain new friends. At times i feel so tired when i get home but i always keep in mind that people who are in this kind of situation needs my help.
Pros
Free Transportation, Free Trainings and Seminars, Well secured
Cons
exposed under the heat of the sun
Salary / Benefits
> Gained More knowledge with HR/Admin operations and functions. > Gained Self-confidence >Productive >Capacity to help less fortunate people
Salary / Benefits
From day to day experience, I have experienced lot of things basically on how the beneficiaries come to office to complaint anything what comes in their mind, even if it is necessary, but with humbleness and God's guidance I was able to relax the complainant with manners and settle issues and problems. In this work, I have learned how to be distinctive, transparent and be consistent in all decision makings by following rules and regulations, and criterias given by our Organization. The most enjoyable part for this job is when you know that many people who really are in need are are happy for they received proper benefits from our Organization.
Pros
Free Load
Cons
Overtime work
Salary / Benefits
people are all so kind to each other, pure-hearted and dedicated in working to make the world a better place to live in.
Pros
ample vacation time
Cons
you don't want to take vacation at all
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION?