INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION

INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Effective and Nice to Work with the people

I have learned a lot from this work, from field validation, how I personally encounter to meet angry people for the thought that they are not qualified for the criteria given by the donors, and to office paper works,how to work on peak hours just to submit before the given time, I am always happy to work always with my colleagues

Pros

Free Load

Cons

Long Travel to remote areas

Bad work culture, disorganized, ethics issues

No knowledge management, zero database management - every project starts at zero dataDisorganized No proper feedback systemA culture of covering up for friends instead of promoting professionalism and ethicsBad office culture with people backstabbing while smiling and brown-nosing bosses during meetings Hiring is based on who you know instead of qualificationProfessional growth is based on who takes credit quicker for jobs and ideas they didnt inititate

Pros

Clean toilets

Productive and Adventure in every mission area

The work assignment is good. I learned to be more understandable in my area. The company give fair benefits to all employee. A fun work and every colleagues collaborate in the field.

Productive and fun place to work with

Excellent, it made you a better nurse. What a once in a lifetime opportunity working in this company. The people were great.

Pros

Free transportation.

Cons

long hours of travel

Accountable and reliable workplace

International Organization for Migration-Manila Health Center is a good start to work in for newly graduates like me. However, the department I was assigned to, works with personal issues which are not related with the work and the work ethics are not considered.

Pros

Medical and dental benefits

Cons

Work environment

Productive and Fun workplacce

It is a fun experience working in this institution because I am dealing in different kind of people with different cultures and traditions, the most exciting part of it was i can help the people realize that experiencing a tragedy does not end the life of a person but it can be a start of a new journey. Every part of my work here is enjoyable because i have gain new friends. At times i feel so tired when i get home but i always keep in mind that people who are in this kind of situation needs my help.

Pros

Free Transportation, Free Trainings and Seminars, Well secured

Cons

exposed under the heat of the sun

> Gained More knowledge with HR/Admin operations and functions. > Gained Self-confidence >Productive >Capacity to help less fortunate people

It gives me more productive and knows how to balance when it comes to decision making

From day to day experience, I have experienced lot of things basically on how the beneficiaries come to office to complaint anything what comes in their mind, even if it is necessary, but with humbleness and God's guidance I was able to relax the complainant with manners and settle issues and problems. In this work, I have learned how to be distinctive, transparent and be consistent in all decision makings by following rules and regulations, and criterias given by our Organization. The most enjoyable part for this job is when you know that many people who really are in need are are happy for they received proper benefits from our Organization.

Pros

Free Load

Cons

Overtime work

A place you want to grow old

people are all so kind to each other, pure-hearted and dedicated in working to make the world a better place to live in.

Pros

ample vacation time

Cons

you don't want to take vacation at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION Reviews by Location

• INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?