International Marketing Group

International Marketing Group Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Productive and fun working place

It must be Productive and fun working place. Looking forward to work in Australia not because of my personal reasons but because there is a great opportunities in there.

Pros

flexible time

Cons

Definitely a bad place to work with

You work for a very long hour with a very little salary, you have zero benefits at the start and it would take you two years before you can have your hmo. Company doesn't see you as an employee but just a tool. When the time I had covid, all that they have done is wait for me to be able to report to my job again, 14 days w/o pay. Company policies against covid sucks.

Pros

Good workmates

Cons

Long work hours, low salary, Employee benefit

Give your employees what is right

Poor management. They don't pay you what you deserve. They don't provide payslip. They don't add pay for special non-working holidays.Extremely extended work hours. 1 rest day is not enough for an office as stressful as IMG.

Over work hours

No evaluation Supervisory level no overtime pay only meal allowanceSupervisory level working on holiday no pay only allowanceNo management systemDiscrimination

Cons

Overwork

good

good company establish company , giving salary on time. friendly co workers and they are very cooperative good environment salary are good work under pressure

Smart, Productive, Can work in minimal supervision

It would be more fun working with Good Company, Good Boss and Co-workers. Unity is the Key to Success. We also need a work-life balance for our self and family.

Pros

Quality Time for Work and Family, Teambuilding

Cons

Long Hours

fun and challenging

Thi is financial school wherein you have to share the importance of financial education to other people. Great builders like the owner and the management.

Learnings on mutual funds

Typical day at work is light. Learned to handle general accounting and bank reconciliation. Workplace culture good and ideal. The most enjoyable part of the job is analysis.

productive

My present work give me the opportunity to grow as a person spiritually and professionally. Respecting everyone's point of view in any situation is what I have learn from this work.

Helping people by conducting Financial Literacy

Company's advocacy is to help people improve their lives by teaching people the basics of saving and investing. We believe that we will never go wrong when we teach people how to save...the first thing a person can do.

Very Good !

You manage your own time. I've learned how to manage money and how to invest. The top management is excellent. The hardest part of the job is you have to spend a lot of your time and money first before you can get your compensation since it is commission based. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you are able to meet different kind of people and that you are able to share to them financial education.

Very Educational

It's fun to work in this company, because there are lot of incentives and social gathering... But, the income is not fix, it depends on your recruit. I learned a lot in this company like how to use hard earned money wisely, how to get out of debts, and how to prepare for your retirement.

Pros

knowledge in Financial Management

Cons

Salary is not fixed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International Marketing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits