International Elevator & Equipment, Inc.

International Elevator & Equipment, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines33 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things such as pre-inspection and installation of elevators and escalators. For all the projects I handled and already finished, I really appreciate all the challenges I've encountered on site.
Salary / Benefits
In this job you can be a good and productive person on your field as a service man of installation of equipement. But very dangerous job and very short of contract
Pros
Open OT
Cons
Danger
Salary / Benefits
Working with multi national company is life changing. It requires you to extend your patience, understanding, methodology and to think various strategies that would fit/solve the arising problems.
Salary / Benefits
PROs
- job security. due to build-build-build program of current government, this company will be very stable for the foreseeable future.

- 13th/14th/Christmas bonus/"profit sharing" - financial incentives

CONs

- 6 day work week

- management is REQUIRED to attend after/before-office events

- very low salary

- benefits are not at par with the market

- resistance to technology from execs, causing heavy workload due to manual processes

- employees will be stretched very thinly in terms of workload, causing employees to reject concept of teamwork.

- execs do not have any regards for employee's emotions
Salary / Benefits
--- Does not support work and life balance
--- Tons of benefits

--- work during sundays and holidays (accounting department)

--- coordination problems between departments
Salary / Benefits
The company is ok, they also have under agency workers. People are good and they have approachable guards and employers, other than that no more information will be given.
Salary / Benefits
PROS:
- They accept fresh graduates / no work experience / engineers without license

- Gives trainings, seminars, and other ways to enhance employees' skills and knowledge (local and abroad opportunities)

- Stable job; good compensation and benefits

- Friendly and accommodating HR staff

CONS:

- You must be able to work under pressure
Salary / Benefits
Good conpany when it comes to benefits and job security. But too much number of days of works also when it come to promotion etc.politics is too much.
Salary / Benefits
The company/work gave me many experiences such as liaising with some government appointed officials/employers specifically the engineers. It helped me improved my communication skills for my job was all about communicating with and dealing with them and providing them the information about the project I asked for permit. The work also enabled me to meet new friends inside and outside the company.
To conclude, the job was tiring but enjoyable to be performed.
Salary / Benefits
I've only work in this company for atleast 5 months and After that I resigned in the company because I want to work abroad. But with my 5 months of experience, I've learned to understand the people surrounds me that helps me to learn how to show the true meaning of respecting and understanding every person that I am going to encounter today and for the future.
Salary / Benefits
most enjoyable part of te job:

- When you see the project finishes on time and as per plan and celebrating it with my manpower. Also, every time when we have money, we fund it for us and then buy foods. Spending time with my colleagues and engineers at site.

hardest part of the job:

- When you are delay with your projects and being scolded by your boss and client. Also, ensuring safety issues with construction issues.

typical day at work:

- go to site at 7am. Safety Talk and scheduling of workload. Report to Client's Management and General Contractor for issues and concerns. Site monitoring and coordination with other subcontractors and our manpower. Meeting at the end of the day to be reported to the General Contractor. Text my boss for daily update.

what you learned:

- I learned to be with different kinds of people and how to handle them.

- We must always plan before we act.

- Safety First before anything else

-I learned all about planning, documentation, turn over phase, quality assurance and testing in commissioning relation to elevator.

- general knowledge with the work of the other subcontractors especially those who have interface with us (CCTV, FDAS, BMS, RFID)

- Always follow up

workplace culture:

- very harsh but very good experience

management

- we lack engineers so its hard to manage many projects at a time especially big projects.
Pros
13th month, 14th month (anniversary bonus), midyear bonus, project incentives
Cons
always overtime
Salary / Benefits
very nice workmate and workplace, starting the day with a prayer with our safety officer and I learn a lot about how to install elevator and escalator and also how to troubleshoot its mechanical parts
Pros
had meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
difficult but not an issue if the person is open to challenges and new learning opportunities
great benefits

good exposure especially to fresh graduates
Salary / Benefits
This the company that i learnd a lot of more....on electrical...welding..installing and...maintenance...and all of my workmates is friendly...and keep smiling while on,working...
Pros
Im sorry but no frew
Cons
Long long hours
Salary / Benefits
We install parts of elevators and many more. Some of there areas is around ncr. It is a good experience and a lot of challenges to be done im happy to be apart of it
Pros
Free lunch if you ot
Cons
Minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Its been fun working with IEEI. With my stay in the company, I learned a lot. All the pressures and challenges helped me to developed a better individual and employee.
Pros
bonuses and incentives
Cons
6 days office hours
- Slow Working People
- Work Schedule is tough

- HR Assistants are gloomy

- No improvements from Management

- Fun Co-workers

- Good Benefits

- Compensation is fair
Pros
Compensation and Benefits
Cons
Work Schedule
Salary / Benefits
It was a company that wil give an opportunity to enter construction industry. Will give you the experience to work with different kind of people from your boss to customer to your subordinates. It will teach you a lot in terms of human relation, "diskarte", to be tough and strong.
Salary / Benefits
Working days from monday to saturday and everyday is a challenging day.
I learned from this company that it is very hard to implement safety when the management themselves are not serious in promoting positive culture.

The workplace culture in this company was more on production and not in safety.
Good working place.
I have learned so much here like being a professional installer of elevator.

Good benefits.

I can work even without the supervision.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
A company that will bring out your potential to the fullest, will test your patience, skills, values, endurance, focus, and intelligence. A company with a great deal of compensation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at International Elevator & Equipment, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8