Interglobe Technologies

Interglobe Technologies Employee Reviews

Competive

Great colleagues, supportive management and clients. Every day has been a challenging day towards a fruitful month end result. We handled Admin and Scheduling roles for UA Flight Attendant account and positively dealt with any cases we've gone through, as a Team.

Pros

Promotes career growth while thriving in a fun and professional work environment.

Cons

Tiring endless workloads

Very challenging work

It is an honor to be part of IGT. I learned a lot from them from training until in the field. The work is quite hard because it's airline reservation you need to remember the airline codes of USA if your domestic and all if international account. But overall it's fun my colleagues are very nice and TL also.

Pros

Free Lunch if you OT

management is bad

they dont have unity of communicationnot organize food in the sucksI met wonderful workmatestoxic environmentthe management promise things that they don't give

The Best Travel BPO in the Business

It is privilege working with the most industrious recruitment team in the business and my hiring process was very quick and painless. The IT and Admin team was also very responsive. The location was exceptional because I live at Molino, Cavite and the site that I was designated to work was at least 30 mins. away.

fun workplace, good salary, supportive team leaders

A typical day at work is just to convert your calls to a sales with lower aht. I learned here is to enjoy your work. Management is supportive and all fun to work with. The hardest part is when you can't convert your call to a sale. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you hit your target you get extra money.

The support is great they are the best, they will treat you as family. My colleagues back is very supportive and they let me grow to their community.

Our assistant manager and my supervisor is very helpful to my journey in IGT they mould me as a better and more professional individual. The downside is sometimes our payslip is having a problem that is why we need to dispute from time to time. The metric is not bad but it’s okay because the account is easy to handle yet very specific, one wrong and you’re done

Good

Fun and the training was superb. Handled hotel reservations account. Leadership was okay but felt that there is not much of a career growth. Everyone was pleasant.

very nice company.

I love the company and the bosses, we have very kind Bosses. The work area is very good. the training is great, u will be trained in other line of business after few months, growth is fast.

Poor management

Poor management. Food being served at the pantry is like variety of adobo or menudo. Salary package is not competitive than other travel company. They are not even taking care of their tenured ones.

just a bit fun working there, but the job is adaptive and less demanding to how smart the input of associate will be. could have been better if they were more generous with HMO and other benefits.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Interglobe Technologies?

Excellent company

Interglobe technologies are one of my recommended company they have good training also they are giving good benifits all the management is good. Never delay the salary always on time

Do it yourself Online Travel Agency based on Australia

My primary job is to answer inbound calls and assist passenger regarding their booking details,request and eve sending e-ticket receipts. We do assist from hotel booking and car trawler or car rental upon arrival.

Failed

I don't have a problem with the company but with the account that I'm with, I have. The management it sucks! (Sorry for my words) They promoted lot's of agents (not really as they put you as an intern) I understand that is a stepping stone but to be in that position for more than a year and you don't get any in return? No allowance, the salary is same when we ae still agents but the work loads are very stressful. This is a no no. verystressful

Fun workplace

Competitive salary, very nice people and approachable management. I didn't have problems in communicating my insights to the company. Overall, it was a very nice experience.

Very good job but I desire to improve my salary.

Good workplace, very good work group, but I have two daughters and I need to improve my salary. Nothing wrong in this company but with my exoerience I'm searching for a better position.

Good support

The support team were great. They were very helpful and very accommodating. The only problem I had with them is their salary. I hoped that they can offer a bigger salary

Nice workplace

Management is supportive and they provide necessary training to the agents. My only feedback is that the salary is not that competitive. The job of an agent is not easy, so I believe we should get an amount that is due for us. In every job, it is really tiring, but if you are focused and have passionate about it plus well compensated, nothing can beat you on that.

worked as a customer service representative that manages customer's travel reservation

great company that produces high quality employees with excellent work ethics. Definitely a company that I can recommend to people that are looking for a one of a kind BPO experience

Not recommended

Up to 2 hours daily mandatory OT, no annual appraisal, mandatory upskill and additonal workloads with no additional salary, poor payroll and management.

Cons

Daily mandatory OT, low salary, poor management

nice workplace

easy workload, nice working environment, a lot of fun and exciting event every month. always have a new way to encourage employees to do their assigned worked.

Awesome team, funny employees, approachable superiors

I've handles The Travel Corporations account, its Australlian based account so thats on dayshifts. Basically we do resolving their concers through emails, modifying their flights and bookings as well, and do conversion of preview bookings into live bookings.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interglobe Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Salary / Benefits