InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Philippines146 reviews
Such a happy workpalce!
The salary and benefits were all good. The managements also has a good system. I was happy working with my teammates and friends here. Dealing with the members requires long patience and understanding. You have to build rapport!!!
Salary / Benefits
The right mix of sales & customer service
Work itself is not stressful but the schedule can be a challenge. You get to interact with clients from US, UK, Asia.
Training surpassed my expectations. Management team is hands-on. Wonderful colleagues & company culture. Compensation package is fair.
good company
company can provide basic needs of employee with employee improvement program and career growth with lots of benefits and with good back ground everyone enjoys to work with this company
Fun place to work with.
The employees and team managers will treat you like a family and they are willing to help you in every situation. The workplace itself was indeed great.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is light and diverse
Workplace environment is light and you won't feel any pressure on you. People of any nation are accepted. Different races and culture. Very diverse...
Fun and productive
Receiving calls for make a Reservation, or cancel, or checking the rate, my job to make sure that I delivered the best service experience to the caller by being Honest , talk straight , showing how we care...,
I'm everyday learn new thing, have very good experience with the company, ((like a Family for me))
Salary / Benefits
Culture is warm and fun. The people I worked with have become my 2nd family.
The management isn't perfect but it always makes sure to make the employees feel appreciated. It's been my second home and my colleagues especially my fellow managers have become my second family.
Pros
culture
Cons
schedule
Salary / Benefits
All of the staff are treated fairly regardless of positions. Salary are always on time. Work ambiance are very well maintained and employees are shown importance and are well taken care of
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at InterContinental Hotels Group?
Friendly environment
No long hours workload. Friendly workmates. Friendly managers.there are always rooms to grow. Continuous trainings. Managers not very strict. Full.of activities
fun workplace and Good benefits
In Ihg has a good benefits and salary all of the people here is nice and kind you can gain a lot of skills and knowledge and also theirs a chance to travel abroad
Learn How To Appreciate your Employee
Pros:

Friendly Colleagues

Great Environment

Good Pay

A lot of Discounts and Perks

Cons:

Retirement Fund is voluntary

LACK OF APPRECIATION

They focus on your mistakes
Fun workplace
A very fun workplace, not so stressful compared to other call centers. Most of the people are very friendly and helpful. Salary is very competitive and lots of incentives.
Pros
free food
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun environment. We have a mini gym beside our pantry. There's a massage chair and a table to play table tennis.
InterContinental Hotels Group is a very good company who looks after not just only to their guests but also to the employees. There is also a life work balance since they provide 30 days vaction leave every year where you can use it anytime.
Pros
8hrs a day including breaks and lunch
Cons
Schedules will be based on rankings
non call center experience
IHG is not like a call center culture. IHG does not have clients because they are the clients directly. The job was easy. We can just simply talk to the President, her office is just a walk from our stations. The hardest part of the job is to make sure customers are going to make a reservations and the most enjoyable at the same time if you get to book the room.
Pros
hazard pay provided / leave credits
Cons
it was not my forte
good company
I worked there as reservation agent for the Intercontinental hotel all over the world. Hotel Reservations, is really enjoyable part of my job and the hardest part is the shift schedule.
Productive and fun work.
IHG have this family culture in them. Like all department are linked and united. The HR department, as to where I assigned, was both educational and fun for me. The employees are nice and the establishment is great.
Salary / Benefits
great place to learn the hotel skills and culture..
appreciate the learning and desire to work in hospitality and customer oriented environment.. the tools i learned in this place will always stay with me.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
my first time job in manila
7 days a week,as a apprentice we atre 5 months having a contract.i learned a lot in this company ...as a weel known hotel in the philippines one of the biggest hotel in the country,and as a house keeperi am the who responsible to clean inside the room that giving assignm of my superrior.be honest and kind to all guest in the hotel.the most enjoyable part of the job is when our bosses give a bonus and having a party like xmas party.
Pros
allowonce for meals
Cons
8 hous a day
Excellent Job Culture
InterContinental Hotels Group is a fun place to work with. It has a nice surroundings and an excellent job culture. Great learning each and everyday! I love to be in this company.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing employeees and company culture.
Working in IHG has been one of the greatest employment experience I've had. The employees were very encouraging in a sense that they always provide feedbacks on the job that lead to personal and professional improvement. Moreover, they provide a lot of perks and benefits even to their interns.
A Fun Place
there is a lot of activities to keep the staff engaged and happy, benefits are on of the best there is as it is patterned in its western main counterpart.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterContinental Hotels Group. Our community is ready to answer.
1.5K