InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've learn a lot in my previous work. It's help me to improve my skills. I've been working for 2 years and I will say it's a great experience working in a great hotel like Intercontinental Hotel. The management focus on us and my colleagues are very helpful. We worked overtime and split shift but it helps us to be flexible. I am happy if I had to given a chance work again at Intercontinental Hotel group
Salary / Benefits
Pros: - HMO - Free food sometimes - Clean and light work environment - Co-agents are fun to work with - Upper Management are nice and approachable (open door policy) - 2 Rest days per week - Free annual check up and flu vaccine Cons: - Training is for a month but does not give in-detailed training for newbie call center agents, therefore new agents are clueless with other in-system navigation - Salary is a bit low - Low Allowance - Manager will establish respect based on your personal performance. (Low performance, will humiliate you in front of peers) - Will influence team members for a 10/10 rating in bi-annual review. - Will not encourage/endorse agent to explore other departments if sales metrics are low. - Will not offer (or turn down) leadership training if key targets are not met, compared to other team managers who will encourage their agents to join despite not meeting key targets. - Favoritism with specific team members
Salary / Benefits
I love working for InterContinental Hotels Group. Company is great, good culture, and competitive pay. They will also help you to be promoted. They have nice benefits too.
Salary / Benefits
The salary and benefits were all good. The managements also has a good system. I was happy working with my teammates and friends here. Dealing with the members requires long patience and understanding. You have to build rapport!!!
Salary / Benefits
Work itself is not stressful but the schedule can be a challenge. You get to interact with clients from US, UK, Asia. Training surpassed my expectations. Management team is hands-on. Wonderful colleagues & company culture. Compensation package is fair.
Salary / Benefits
company can provide basic needs of employee with employee improvement program and career growth with lots of benefits and with good back ground everyone enjoys to work with this company
Salary / Benefits
The employees and team managers will treat you like a family and they are willing to help you in every situation. The workplace itself was indeed great.
Salary / Benefits
Workplace environment is light and you won't feel any pressure on you. People of any nation are accepted. Different races and culture. Very diverse...
Salary / Benefits
Receiving calls for make a Reservation, or cancel, or checking the rate, my job to make sure that I delivered the best service experience to the caller by being Honest , talk straight , showing how we care..., I'm everyday learn new thing, have very good experience with the company, ((like a Family for me))
Salary / Benefits
The management isn't perfect but it always makes sure to make the employees feel appreciated. It's been my second home and my colleagues especially my fellow managers have become my second family.
Pros
culture
Cons
schedule
Salary / Benefits
All of the staff are treated fairly regardless of positions. Salary are always on time. Work ambiance are very well maintained and employees are shown importance and are well taken care of
Salary / Benefits
No long hours workload. Friendly workmates. Friendly managers.there are always rooms to grow. Continuous trainings. Managers not very strict. Full.of activities
Salary / Benefits
In Ihg has a good benefits and salary all of the people here is nice and kind you can gain a lot of skills and knowledge and also theirs a chance to travel abroad
Salary / Benefits
Pros: Friendly Colleagues Great Environment Good Pay A lot of Discounts and Perks Cons: Retirement Fund is voluntary LACK OF APPRECIATION They focus on your mistakes
Salary / Benefits
A very fun workplace, not so stressful compared to other call centers. Most of the people are very friendly and helpful. Salary is very competitive and lots of incentives.
Pros
free food
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
InterContinental Hotels Group is a very good company who looks after not just only to their guests but also to the employees. There is also a life work balance since they provide 30 days vaction leave every year where you can use it anytime.
Pros
8hrs a day including breaks and lunch
Cons
Schedules will be based on rankings
Salary / Benefits
IHG is not like a call center culture. IHG does not have clients because they are the clients directly. The job was easy. We can just simply talk to the President, her office is just a walk from our stations. The hardest part of the job is to make sure customers are going to make a reservations and the most enjoyable at the same time if you get to book the room.
Pros
hazard pay provided / leave credits
Cons
it was not my forte
Salary / Benefits
I worked there as reservation agent for the Intercontinental hotel all over the world. Hotel Reservations, is really enjoyable part of my job and the hardest part is the shift schedule.
Salary / Benefits
IHG have this family culture in them. Like all department are linked and united. The HR department, as to where I assigned, was both educational and fun for me. The employees are nice and the establishment is great.
Salary / Benefits
appreciate the learning and desire to work in hospitality and customer oriented environment.. the tools i learned in this place will always stay with me.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
7 days a week,as a apprentice we atre 5 months having a contract.i learned a lot in this company ...as a weel known hotel in the philippines one of the biggest hotel in the country,and as a house keeperi am the who responsible to clean inside the room that giving assignm of my superrior.be honest and kind to all guest in the hotel.the most enjoyable part of the job is when our bosses give a bonus and having a party like xmas party.
Pros
allowonce for meals
Cons
8 hous a day