Intellismart Technology Inc.

Intellismart Technology Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Productive works task

Our work start at 8am end at 6pm 6 days a week. I learned to handle my team by sharing our knowledge about the task and then we will agree them what will apply, but i'm the one will implement the plan. I also supporting my team and helping them to finish our deadlines.

Lots of issues

This company has lots of cases in DOLE, they dont value their employees. HR is not humane. A lot of OTs unpaid. They dont face clients if there are problems.

Pros

Cons

No value for employees

Very poor. Not recommendable

Not stable. They had laid off a lot of employees during pandemic. No plan to retain employees, they chooses to reduce employees right away. Poor work set up. Suspend Operations.

Pros

Pros are they near in my area the only pros.

Cons

Nothing good. Bosses are not supportive and unproductive.

Dirty workplace like a warehouse. No privacy. Stressful environment

Dirty workplace like a warehouse. No privacy. Stressful environment. Can hear noises everywhere since there's no divider on the workplace also the process of getting items and proceeding to a work orders are not systematic at all. Always changing the process.

Low salary and still they deduct my working hours. No Benifits.

For working 14-18 hours of biometrics installations for 2-3 stores for every job order, they still deduct our salary or working hours because for them is unbelievable to obtain. Well I hope the management there install there own products by themselves so that they know what we're talking about. This is not a easy job for freshers if you have the adrenaline to work like a construction worker and a IT Support at the same time and have a minimum rate salary (with deduction) and no benifits, you can work here.

Pros

Colleagues, people are approachable and nice.

Cons

Low salary with no benefits and long work hours expect to travel long away from your home.

Employees are all dedicated and committed to work

everyone is encouraged to help each other. Intellismart and its heads invests in us by providing training and development supports. I believe in our company values and our CEO's direction.

Pros

CEO is great

Cons

Office is a bit far from my place

People Centered and Amazing Values

The people here at ITI are very personable. You can also really feel the support of everyone to help out. I didn't imagine up til now that working with this kind of group of people could be so enjoyable. Work wise the company is growing so fast I can imagine it penetrating the top bracket of the industry. Very innovative products and services. Sure company to help you focus on your grow and skills.

Pros

Very close group of people, amazing culture, lots of potential, lots of opportunities

Cons

Still growing, not yet fully established policies and procedures

Working hard and Happy during my job.

I learn how to work fast but surely, working happy. The environment of this company is very professional, our people working there are happy doing job.

Pros

Free lunch, free transpo

Cons

One hrs lunch break and 30 minutes breaktime

Intellismart Company

I learned a lot to this company and a grew a lot this help me for my future! i learned about javascripting enhance my c# coding knowledge and be more productive and troubleshooting problems.

Fun and Happy to work

*our boss (CEO) is the best boss i ever work. he gives the need of each employee and lessen to each every one *give support technical and software training to each technical and engineer staff *good work place and client support *update to hard ware and software for our clients need

Good company

I got a 5 years experience in the company but i dont have any added more experience from my head, its been a great to have a challenging career. I have improve some of my skills.

Pros

Health card

Cons

Delay salary

Friendly environment & people are very friendly

It's actually nice to work here. The management are very supportive. The only reason that i will leave in Intellismart is that my fiance and i wanted to migrated and live in cavite city for good.

Fine

nice workplace and co-worker, but not good on salary.. Unpaid overtime and hectic on schedule.. need to finish the schedule but the're not paying the overtime of the worker

productive designing

I learned to use the Autocadd environment and creating computerized and structural designs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intellismart Technology Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8
Salary / Benefits

Intellismart Technology Inc. Reviews by Location

• Intellismart Technology Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?