Integreon Managed Solutions

Integreon Managed Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines24 reviews

Low salary for the job done

It is recommended for the fresh graduatez at any bachelors coursem although the job is quite hard. The training will help you learn the technical aspects of the job. But compensation wise, its not recommendable to stay there.

Fun place to work with

Good company.Fast-paced environment.Great and approachable teammates.Flexible with work from home set-up.Transparent management.Provides reimbursements and allowances.

Good company to gain experience

I was happy with my time at Integreon. It offers career growth opportunities, annual team building and corporate events. There are times that work can be tiring and challenging.

Low Salary, Poor Benefits, Bad management, Poor Covid Support

The salary was low and the people were unprofessional. The environment had a lot of bullying in it even in the managerial level. There is little room for work life balance because of the scheduling.

Good employee managementGreat locationAccessible to mallsToo much activities but some arent funSmall pantry spaceNo free coffee optionVery strict policies

Nice co-workers

So many strict rules but understandable because of confidentiality. But some rules are not really necessary. The office should be improved i guess. Co-workers are nice and no toxicity as far as I know.Sometimes we are required to work on our free day, which is really tiring.

Very stressful

Break is only 30 mins. Workload is too much and the management doesn’t really listen to their employees. You need to sign a bond that you need to finish 6 mos. Working before you resign.

My 2nd job in the BPO industry and the training is fairly easy, I'm a new hire and I still dont have experience on the field.

Job is fairly easy you get to only use PowerPoint so if you have a know how on how to operate MS PowerPoint and Excel you'll have an edge in this line of work.

Pros

Free desktop and pc monitor, wi-fi and clothes allowance.

Cons

Assignments after work.

Good first job as fresh graduate, Work/tasks are fairly easy

For a new employee having joined only last year, I'd say it's a great place to have your first job. Good management, good people to work with and there's almost always things to liven up the employees working at the office!

Pros

Free snacks/meals on certain days/events, Door-to-door shuttle service (til Covid exists), Fast promotions, Monthly performance incentives, Incentives based on annual work performance, Events, Sanitation and home Covid tests provided for

Cons

Required to go to work on holidays, Responsibilities and work entrusted before next level promotion (if you're in the running, ) is not credited in salary until finally promoted (Feb next /every year)

No specific and good training in terms of work coverage

Work-life balance does not exist here. You get trained for 1 day and they promote based on seniority. There is no proper training or coaching in the way you should respond to the task.

Fresh Grad Friendly Workplace

Tenured operators were very helpful to new hires. Fun workmates. Mandatory OT everyday specially during peak seasons. Fast-paced environment and must be quality and efficient-wise to maintain your monthly grade.

Pros

Incentives for OT

Cons

Mandatory OTs to lessen job handover

Professional yet fun colleagues to work with

In my honest opinion, one of this company's assets is their employees. The bond that the employees created is amazing which makes the work a little less stressful. In all fairness, Integreon provides whatever their employees need to improve the turnaround of jobs. They provide training and assistance.

High turnover rate due to bad management

Working for this company is what a roller-coaster ride would feel. In a day, we were tasked with making powerpoint presentations for our clients. During our peak months, we would be working overtime almost everyday just to compensate for the amount of jobs that we were receiving. They provide training before you can work for the client. Truth be told, our department has got to be the most toxic one. The management is pretty bad, and good luck if you ever make a simple error in a job because it's going to cost you the team's stats. If you are not a team player (if you prefer to go home after the job), then your manager will definitely give you negative points for the month. Work-life balance just isn't there. They want to be connected to you. They would rather have you join them on after work lunch just so you guys can hang out. When you have a long commute, it's definitely going to be tough for you. Also, the deadlines can be pretty insane during peak months. If you love taking on challenging tasks then go ahead and apply for Integreon.

Pros

Paid training, Hmo

Cons

Management, short lunch (30 minutes), high turn over rate

Not suitable for long-term careers

I have been working in Integreon in a year. It is a good experience for fresh graduates who are in need of an immediate job but not ideal if you plan to do long term or consider yourself as a creative artist.

Pros

Friendly employees and management, no take home work

Cons

Low salary deal, learn proper time management in multi-tasking jobs, break time is too short and bathroom break is timed, mundane and difficult for artists after prohibiting music

High quality people

The workplace is very professional. Colleagues are all highly qualified for the job and are very excellent driven. The company maintained a constant rating for service to clients by providing trainings for the employees.

Fun place to work

Our department is divided on two shifts - morning and mid shift. Management does not micro-manage people and are friendly to its employees. However, employees are project based and the company's operation have weak presence as it couldn't do anything to secure the job of its employees.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Project based

Great place to work due to above industry rates, convenient office location, great corporate culture

Very Good place to work. Great corporate culture, Country Manager is great and Manager for Legal and Compliance is equally great, Facilities are perfect.

Organize and clean facilities also working with kind work mates

Organize and clean facilities (clean and neat work space) and kind persons to work with. No delay of salary and fair management. Just free coffee during break time will do.

Pros

Free lunch and Transportation

Cons

Delay Salary

Productive and Creative work enviroment

As a Graphic Specialist, We responsible to give an exceptional Creative design for our Client and also As I experience, I've been train myself through a lot of decision when it comes to the layout.

Pros

Hmo

Good working environment

Good working environment. Pays well. They take care of their employees. Friendly workmates. I was only working part-time. Very systematic.

Very productive and serious work environment

I learned different aspects of the global financial crisis. The hardest part of the job is reviewing the same types of documents over and over again. Sometimes, the tasks tend to be too repetitive. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting the daily document review quotas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integreon Managed Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Integreon Managed Solutions Reviews by Location

Learn about Integreon Managed Solutions in popular locations

• Integreon Managed Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?