Inspiro

Inspiro Employee Reviews

Philippines255 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The whole work experience I had with Inspiro was a blast. The office and people are all accommodating and was been my family for more than a year. I would totally recommend working there to a friend.
Salary / Benefits
Working in Inspiro is a baptism of fire .. the starting platform ,when you want a career in customer services .. demand a instant results on a given task.
Pros
Friendly environment and keep you on the go
Cons
Pressure arise when setting up the task given to you.
Salary / Benefits
I had a lot of fun experiences working at inspiro. Its a place where I met a lot of special people. I build friendship there. The training is very fun. Its my first job working at bpo industry. Thank you for the experience Inspiro.
Salary / Benefits
For my more than 8 years of experience in a call center, Inspiro was the worst. Worst scheduling, worst compensation/pay. I will not recommend Inspiro
Pros
Cons
Worst schedule, no visual on KPI's, worst pay
Salary / Benefits
In all the years I've worked in Inspiro, my biggest takeaway is their investment in their employees. This comes in many different forms - through monthly appraisals, attractive incentives, and training courses that are created for employees who want to develop new skills and move up the ladder. The company culture revolves around the concept of "malasakit," in Filipino vernacular it means "genuine concern". They go out of their way to help employees who are in need and would ensure that activities centering on employee welfare are available
Salary / Benefits
It is one of the best BPO company out there. The employees are really friendly and the management are approachable. They take good care of their employees. Their pay is always on-time. Training is superb to the account that I handled. I had a great experience with this company.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is nice. The higher-ups were good in giving instructions and were fairly strict. The workload is manageable and appropriate for the position applied.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Graveyard shift
Salary / Benefits
Salary was low. I just resigned. However the manager wont approve our resignation because they think it is unfair for those who didnt get the job and we were just going to disregard the job. We wanted to resign because demands are getting hard to hit plus we were on wfh so they expect us to do all work. They wont approve so that we wont be able to get our salaries daw. Because we are still on ECQ. And that theyll blocklist us. We dont care if they block list us. Whats important is that we get what is right for us. Our salaries. Especially in this time of crisis, we need t our salaries to get by.
Salary / Benefits
It was fun for a part-time job or first job but the salary isn't that much. The workplace is okay. It was still a good experience. But perhaps they could raise the salary a bit.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is too low. Superiors are not helpful. Does not give overtime pay and overtime is mandatory. Very bad environment. I would totally not recommend working here.
Salary / Benefits
I won't recommend to any of you to apply to inspiro because all of the other employees (mostly the HR, supervisors, and TA) treat you like you don't belong. They won't care if you want a little time for a break.
Plus the salary is low. I was part of an international account. The pay was also late. They won't even record yout overtime. Very stressful environment.
Salary / Benefits
It was ok but lacks salary and competition. The management is fair but lacks future goals and is more on management rather than take care of employee
Salary / Benefits
Very accomodating to their employees and they offer training with pay. Your workmates and team leaders are also approachable. Also, they have a comfortable working environment and nice and clean facilities
Salary / Benefits
Worked at Inspiro and an agent of PAL is great, you can handle different people different nationality and language. Its fun , because if you help them for their travel they give you a hanks with a big heart. But sad to say salary is not capable, but in terms of incentives and benefits I salute them.
Salary / Benefits
Good company but they do not pay their employees right. The hmo is limited to the employee and no salary increase but the management is good during my stay.
Salary / Benefits
Spending my On The Job Training here in Inspiro was very helpful for because I learned a lot of things. Such as installing jafra assisting agents regards of troubleshooting of computer issues.
Salary / Benefits
Overall, Work In Progress: technology saavy - client friendly - business vs. people balance leans more towards business - employee engagement suffers as a result
Salary / Benefits
It teach me how to manage my temper in handling irate customer. Also on how to manage request and problems of the callers like on booking and rebooking airline reservations.
Salary / Benefits
Managements,agents, all are accomodating and approchable and the company will make sure that support will be provided.so that everything will be easy for the trainees
Salary / Benefits
I was a seasonal employee. What we trained for was different for what we actually did on the floor. The environment was too stressful because the trainers and leaders themselves were too loud in the workplace. They distracted in dealing with customers over the phone. They didn't follow the English-only policy
Salary / Benefits
Management must provide a fare salary to all the employee overall experience was good but I would rather look for a new company due to salary was not enough to pay my bills. But the company is good enough since I survive 5 years of working with them