Inspira Prime International Corporation

Inspira Prime International Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
This is a stressful job because of its supervisors who tend to insult their trainees instead of teaching them carefully. The salary is always delayed specially when starting.
Pros
With benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working at this company isnt that much good. When it comes to salary their are not paying based on the Minimum Wage or Premium wage. Your boss will never help you grow. No growth for this company.
Pros
Discounted Items
Cons
Not paying Minimum Wage, SIL and has a cashbond
Salary / Benefits
Office based job typically organizing and updating files. . . . . Minimum wage, 8hours work with 1 hour break time with coffee break. Saturdays are half days.
Salary / Benefits
I can give 4 stars only . 1 for 8hours work. 1for Regular Day off(sunday) 1for good work place 1for good management. 0 for the salary..below minimum😒
Salary / Benefits
My everyday life in the company is like a typical day at work, i learned in the company how to hire new applicants because the department where i have been assigned is in the HR department. But i want to experience more so any related to marketing will be better for me.
Pros
Freebies
Cons
No Overtime
Salary / Benefits
My career at Inspira Prime developed my management skills and enhanced my knowledge in sales and distribution. I was also able to expand my professional network.
Salary / Benefits
..Inspira prime is selling Mobile accessories and Laptop Accessories. on our department we process the sales invoice processing petty cash budget etc.
Salary / Benefits
- Its easy work I don't mind rather than to others. -I learned how to sell, how to sales talk properly. -Not totally they're bias at all honestly they're want to follow the rules and regulation its just part of they're job. -I enjoy each day because the difference kinds of attitude and I learned a lot how to handle a temper when it times you offend. -The hardest part of my job is at times of I'm really pressure when they're gave me a high quota. -The most enjoyable part of my job is when my customer appreciate what I can do and how they amazed. And to reach my monthly quota is my most achievements.