Innovatronix

Philippines27 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Fine

Everything is fine in innovatronix Except for other store supervisor who cannot supervise their store xlerk with respect. Nevertheless, my experience in the company is great which gave me challenges that strengthen me for self development and growth.

Innovatronix is a well rounded company,with a very productive and efficient officers and leaders. It has a vision of an advancement to compete in different marketing for the near future.

Cons

2 hours break

fun workplace

being in Innovatronixs is a blessing because i used to learn how to become a photographer i learn to manage the proper possing to our customers what must be the fit post for them, il enjoyed so mush being in that job.

Pros

free meal

Cons

Long hours is ok with me

a very boring work place

Very Hassle at work lack of employees I learned alot especially in editing Im not really into the management workplace is very boring cause you are alone hardest part you need to do a task and deliver it to other branches immediately I enjoyed meeting other people and make new set of friends and build a good relationship from my customers

outing, get together etc

I learned many things, even my co workers they are easily get along with, the most enjoyable part of the job is I go out of town, I enjoy driving my boss, My hardest part of my job when rush things like deliveries. I learned how to communicate other people.

i do love my job and i enjoy doing it everyday

I enjoy working everyday because i meet new people. i love to edit pictures specially when my customers say that they love my work. I love to work with my co workers and area mates. the hardest part of my job is long hours of work. but still i do love my job and i enjoy doing it every day. I hope that in my next job i will feel the same as my previous job.

Pros

encentives

Challenging

A very challenging work everyday. I learned a lot to this company. I experienced to work under pressure on my 9 years working

Pros

health bonuses

Cons

its a fun workplace and patience is a must.

I'm a sales clerk/photographer at a mall, where every student will fall in line to have their rush id photos. It will fill all the space on our store because we are surrounded with companies that needed an id photo. You're patience will always be tested on this job and your ability to stay happy and focus on every customer you will encounter. It also a digital photo machine where you will print all picture the customer wants you to print. I'm always getting frames on other store that is usually far on my designated workplace where i have to commute and travel fro hours to get it. My co-workers is generous and kind. My supervisor is understanding and helps me build my communication skills and how to be patient.

Pros

Cons

8-10 hours 6 days a week

I learned a lot productive and enjoy. I used my knowledge in Adobe

Even though there are more customer, i performed my job very well with a smile, i learned on how to deal with the customers and also on how to do my job very well. The management are good, their policy. The hardest part of the job is when there's a lot of the customers then they want all to be the first to assist. I enjoyed most when we done our job very good then we reached the quota.

Pros

Free lunches, Free snacks

Cons

fun workplace with free taking picture with a DSLR camera

at the morning we open, organized and clean the outlet store, do the inventory of the product and material need in prints of the picture and clean the machines that prints picture, on opening the store when the customer arrived we take thier want picture and print it.I learned to be patient because I meet different people and personality, the hardest part of the jobs is meet the monthly quota but being in this company we gain more friends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovatronix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Innovatronix in popular locations

• Innovatronix