Innovatronix

Innovatronix Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines27 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

I enjoy working with kindly people

There's nothing a hard work for me as long as I focus on what on my schedules and priorities. Im also lucky for having an officemates that treated me that Iam not a contructual employee

Low salary

Repair printers,electronic device. Technical support for other outlets. Travel to different places everyday. The hardest part is when there is a setup of new outlet.

Pros

Travel the philippines for free

Cons

Low salary

productive and they give me more knowledge

1.duty on time, i learned to cooperate my co-workers and manage my time and day,how to being friendly in your costumer and and give their need.The management is very ok they give salary and benefits.The most enjoyable part my job is when a see my costumer happy in giving their need perpect.

Cons

we have a vacantime.

A workplace where u can learn more and more each day

I learned to manage or how to deal with all kinds of customers complain. Time management. Strategy on how you can hit the quota. Handling and having a quality time to your work mate makes a successful job well-done.

Pros

Free transportation fee in every meeting

Cons

8-10 hours duty

Friendly collegues

Im worked there as a Project Based employee. but if you are going to ask me. i want to go back. i've learned a lot from them even thou i just stayed for 3 month. Friendly environment and cool bosses and managers they also have a 15 minute break every 2 hrs. :D and its working hours is 8am-5pm.

Pros

theres a lot of stuffs you would like to learn

Cons

minimum salary for contractual employees and project based

Challenging

A very challenging work everyday. I learned a lot to this company. I experienced to work under pressure on my 9 years working

Pros

health bonuses

Cons

I learned a lot productive and enjoy. I used my knowledge in Adobe

Even though there are more customer, i performed my job very well with a smile, i learned on how to deal with the customers and also on how to do my job very well. The management are good, their policy. The hardest part of the job is when there's a lot of the customers then they want all to be the first to assist. I enjoyed most when we done our job very good then we reached the quota.

Pros

Free lunches, Free snacks

Productive and initiative

fixing defective devices and unit is my fashion of work. fulfilling our clients demand makes me more productive at work also together with help and guidances of my co worker and superior.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

minimum hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovatronix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Innovatronix in popular locations

• Innovatronix