Innovatronix

Innovatronix Management reviews

Philippines27 reviews

Clear

productive and they give me more knowledge

1.duty on time, i learned to cooperate my co-workers and manage my time and day,how to being friendly in your costumer and and give their need.The management is very ok they give salary and benefits.The most enjoyable part my job is when a see my costumer happy in giving their need perpect.

Cons

we have a vacantime.

A workplace where u can learn more and more each day

I learned to manage or how to deal with all kinds of customers complain. Time management. Strategy on how you can hit the quota. Handling and having a quality time to your work mate makes a successful job well-done.

Pros

Free transportation fee in every meeting

Cons

8-10 hours duty

a very boring work place

Very Hassle at work lack of employees I learned alot especially in editing Im not really into the management workplace is very boring cause you are alone hardest part you need to do a task and deliver it to other branches immediately I enjoyed meeting other people and make new set of friends and build a good relationship from my customers

Cons

Good company that offers opportunity for Filipinos

A good company in Electronics and provide opportunities for employment for Filipinos. Employees and management are good and nice to deal with. I enjoyed working with the company since I have passion in Electronics.

I learned a lot productive and enjoy. I used my knowledge in Adobe

Even though there are more customer, i performed my job very well with a smile, i learned on how to deal with the customers and also on how to do my job very well. The management are good, their policy. The hardest part of the job is when there's a lot of the customers then they want all to be the first to assist. I enjoyed most when we done our job very good then we reached the quota.

Pros

Free lunches, Free snacks

Cons

Good management and easy to get along co- workers.

A workplace have a good Management. I learned a lot in sales taking. Co- workers are all close to me. The hardest part of the job was to convince customers to buy, but I overcome with it.

Cons

8 hrs with Overtime

challenging, patience, and its a productive place of work

- greeting the customer with a smile, polite and with courtesy - i learned many things like photo editing and photo shoot and to have a long patience. - the management is great - i have good co-workers - the hardest part of the job is when customers arrive in great number and that's why my work is challenging. - when i see many of my customers are smiling, saying thank you, they return to take photos again, and i always met their satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovatronix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Innovatronix in popular locations

• Innovatronix