Innovatronix

Innovatronix Culture reviews

Philippines27 reviews

Clear

Challenging workplace

Working in innovatronix is a fun job because as frontliner, you will meet different kinds of customers that you will assist and give your best approach.

productive and they give me more knowledge

1.duty on time, i learned to cooperate my co-workers and manage my time and day,how to being friendly in your costumer and and give their need.The management is very ok they give salary and benefits.The most enjoyable part my job is when a see my costumer happy in giving their need perpect.

Cons

we have a vacantime.

a very boring work place

Very Hassle at work lack of employees I learned alot especially in editing Im not really into the management workplace is very boring cause you are alone hardest part you need to do a task and deliver it to other branches immediately I enjoyed meeting other people and make new set of friends and build a good relationship from my customers

outing, get together etc

I learned many things, even my co workers they are easily get along with, the most enjoyable part of the job is I go out of town, I enjoy driving my boss, My hardest part of my job when rush things like deliveries. I learned how to communicate other people.

Innovatronix Inc has a diverse business - from electronics design and assembly, photography/imaging, power electronics, electric vehicles to aquaculture

Good management and easy to get along co- workers.

A workplace have a good Management. I learned a lot in sales taking. Co- workers are all close to me. The hardest part of the job was to convince customers to buy, but I overcome with it.

Cons

8 hrs with Overtime

challenging, patience, and its a productive place of work

- greeting the customer with a smile, polite and with courtesy - i learned many things like photo editing and photo shoot and to have a long patience. - the management is great - i have good co-workers - the hardest part of the job is when customers arrive in great number and that's why my work is challenging. - when i see many of my customers are smiling, saying thank you, they return to take photos again, and i always met their satisfaction

Great company to work. Enjoying 2 hours of break everyday.

A busy workplace, where every employee enjoyed! Photography, editing and developing pictures the whole day is a fun to do. Having a good conversation with every customers enhance our knowledge on how to deal with different people. Co-workers are very friendly and easy to work with and cooperative. The hardest part of the job is reaching monthly quota but still we do our best to reach it. That's the best part of working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovatronix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Innovatronix in popular locations

• Innovatronix