Innovatronix

Innovatronix Employee Reviews in Antipolo

Antipolo12 reviews

I enjoy working with kindly people

There's nothing a hard work for me as long as I focus on what on my schedules and priorities. Im also lucky for having an officemates that treated me that Iam not a contructual employee

Low salary

Repair printers,electronic device. Technical support for other outlets. Travel to different places everyday. The hardest part is when there is a setup of new outlet.

Pros

Travel the philippines for free

Cons

Low salary

A workplace where u can learn more and more each day

I learned to manage or how to deal with all kinds of customers complain. Time management. Strategy on how you can hit the quota. Handling and having a quality time to your work mate makes a successful job well-done.

Pros

Free transportation fee in every meeting

Cons

8-10 hours duty

Friendly collegues

Im worked there as a Project Based employee. but if you are going to ask me. i want to go back. i've learned a lot from them even thou i just stayed for 3 month. Friendly environment and cool bosses and managers they also have a 15 minute break every 2 hrs. :D and its working hours is 8am-5pm.

Pros

theres a lot of stuffs you would like to learn

Cons

minimum salary for contractual employees and project based

Good company that offers opportunity for Filipinos

A good company in Electronics and provide opportunities for employment for Filipinos. Employees and management are good and nice to deal with. I enjoyed working with the company since I have passion in Electronics.

outing, get together etc

I learned many things, even my co workers they are easily get along with, the most enjoyable part of the job is I go out of town, I enjoy driving my boss, My hardest part of my job when rush things like deliveries. I learned how to communicate other people.

productive and fun

A typical day at work is all about electronics.I learned many thing about electronics such as calibrating some instruments use to testing their product.My co-workers are very friendly.

Innovatronix Inc has a diverse business - from electronics design and assembly, photography/imaging, power electronics, electric vehicles to aquaculture

i do love my job and i enjoy doing it everyday

I enjoy working everyday because i meet new people. i love to edit pictures specially when my customers say that they love my work. I love to work with my co workers and area mates. the hardest part of my job is long hours of work. but still i do love my job and i enjoy doing it every day. I hope that in my next job i will feel the same as my previous job.

Pros

encentives

Productive and initiative

fixing defective devices and unit is my fashion of work. fulfilling our clients demand makes me more productive at work also together with help and guidances of my co worker and superior.

Pros

free snacks

Cons

minimum hours

Good management

The company is a good one, The environment is good and you can learned more. Working in this company is good i learned a lot from my superior.

Pros

with free VL

Cons

no free meal

fun workplace with free taking picture with a DSLR camera

at the morning we open, organized and clean the outlet store, do the inventory of the product and material need in prints of the picture and clean the machines that prints picture, on opening the store when the customer arrived we take thier want picture and print it.I learned to be patient because I meet different people and personality, the hardest part of the jobs is meet the monthly quota but being in this company we gain more friends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovatronix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits