Innovatronix

Innovatronix Employee Reviews

Philippines27 reviews

Fine

Everything is fine in innovatronix Except for other store supervisor who cannot supervise their store xlerk with respect. Nevertheless, my experience in the company is great which gave me challenges that strengthen me for self development and growth.

I enjoy working with kindly people

There's nothing a hard work for me as long as I focus on what on my schedules and priorities. Im also lucky for having an officemates that treated me that Iam not a contructual employee

Low salary

Repair printers,electronic device. Technical support for other outlets. Travel to different places everyday. The hardest part is when there is a setup of new outlet.

Pros

Travel the philippines for free

Cons

Low salary

Challenging workplace

Working in innovatronix is a fun job because as frontliner, you will meet different kinds of customers that you will assist and give your best approach.

Innovatronix is a well rounded company,with a very productive and efficient officers and leaders. It has a vision of an advancement to compete in different marketing for the near future.

Cons

2 hours break

good fun work place

I enjoy working in innova tronix Inc. I learned a lot how to accommodate all the costumers. I work as cashier, photographer,photoshope editor,send reports everyday,do inventory.

fun workplace

being in Innovatronixs is a blessing because i used to learn how to become a photographer i learn to manage the proper possing to our customers what must be the fit post for them, il enjoyed so mush being in that job.

Pros

free meal

Cons

Long hours is ok with me

productive and they give me more knowledge

1.duty on time, i learned to cooperate my co-workers and manage my time and day,how to being friendly in your costumer and and give their need.The management is very ok they give salary and benefits.The most enjoyable part my job is when a see my costumer happy in giving their need perpect.

Cons

we have a vacantime.

A workplace where u can learn more and more each day

I learned to manage or how to deal with all kinds of customers complain. Time management. Strategy on how you can hit the quota. Handling and having a quality time to your work mate makes a successful job well-done.

Pros

Free transportation fee in every meeting

Cons

8-10 hours duty

Friendly collegues

Im worked there as a Project Based employee. but if you are going to ask me. i want to go back. i've learned a lot from them even thou i just stayed for 3 month. Friendly environment and cool bosses and managers they also have a 15 minute break every 2 hrs. :D and its working hours is 8am-5pm.

Pros

theres a lot of stuffs you would like to learn

Cons

minimum salary for contractual employees and project based

a very boring work place

Very Hassle at work lack of employees I learned alot especially in editing Im not really into the management workplace is very boring cause you are alone hardest part you need to do a task and deliver it to other branches immediately I enjoyed meeting other people and make new set of friends and build a good relationship from my customers

Cons

Good company that offers opportunity for Filipinos

A good company in Electronics and provide opportunities for employment for Filipinos. Employees and management are good and nice to deal with. I enjoyed working with the company since I have passion in Electronics.

Productive and innovative Place of work

IX helps me improve my self in: * handling my personnel/store clerks * Customer oriented *responsible in every details of operation * accurate in all reports * goal oriented

Pros

seminars and trainings

outing, get together etc

I learned many things, even my co workers they are easily get along with, the most enjoyable part of the job is I go out of town, I enjoy driving my boss, My hardest part of my job when rush things like deliveries. I learned how to communicate other people.

productive and fun

A typical day at work is all about electronics.I learned many thing about electronics such as calibrating some instruments use to testing their product.My co-workers are very friendly.

Innovatronix Inc has a diverse business - from electronics design and assembly, photography/imaging, power electronics, electric vehicles to aquaculture

i do love my job and i enjoy doing it everyday

I enjoy working everyday because i meet new people. i love to edit pictures specially when my customers say that they love my work. I love to work with my co workers and area mates. the hardest part of my job is long hours of work. but still i do love my job and i enjoy doing it every day. I hope that in my next job i will feel the same as my previous job.

Pros

encentives

Challenging

A very challenging work everyday. I learned a lot to this company. I experienced to work under pressure on my 9 years working

Pros

health bonuses

Cons

its a fun workplace and patience is a must.

I'm a sales clerk/photographer at a mall, where every student will fall in line to have their rush id photos. It will fill all the space on our store because we are surrounded with companies that needed an id photo. You're patience will always be tested on this job and your ability to stay happy and focus on every customer you will encounter. It also a digital photo machine where you will print all picture the customer wants you to print. I'm always getting frames on other store that is usually far on my designated workplace where i have to commute and travel fro hours to get it. My co-workers is generous and kind. My supervisor is understanding and helps me build my communication skills and how to be patient.

Pros

Cons

8-10 hours 6 days a week

I learned a lot productive and enjoy. I used my knowledge in Adobe

Even though there are more customer, i performed my job very well with a smile, i learned on how to deal with the customers and also on how to do my job very well. The management are good, their policy. The hardest part of the job is when there's a lot of the customers then they want all to be the first to assist. I enjoyed most when we done our job very good then we reached the quota.

Pros

Free lunches, Free snacks

Productive workplace

I was a working student when I was working in Innova Tronix. I open our Photo Shop at 8 AM and go to school at 5pm. I perform photo shoot some artists in the Philippines and learn how to handle a business alone when my Manager was not there. The owners of the shops I handle always call me for follow up of the productivity of the shop, they were very supportive when I inform them that I want to finish my College Degree. My co-workers were very funny and loving. The hardest part of the job was traveling because I go to different Shops in different location in Manila and Rizal. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I develop self-esteem and I proved to myself that not all employers are bad.

Pros

Fun loving co-workers

Cons

Long travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Innovatronix. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Innovatronix in popular locations

• Innovatronix