Ingram Micro
Coronavirus update

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

Philippines91 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Company should value its employees who have been with them through the years and who knows the ins and outs of the business. Mostly managers are hired because they were colleagues from another company and would not even try to learn the processes of the departments they are assigned in. They drive their associates to meet and go beyond expectations and they claim credit for it and that demotivates them . Despite the focus group discussions made ...management does not look into it and the associates have no choice but to live with it for fear of losing their jobs. Most enjoyable time with the company was the first 4 years they started in Manila.
Salary / Benefits
If I will be given the chance to work again in a company, it would be at Ingram Micro. The company offers a lot of opportunities to grow in your work place, both professionally and even personally. It gives its employees a very competitive benefits and compensation. You will truly find a second family working at Ingram Micro.
Pros
Good HMO, Harmonious working place, competitive salary
Cons
travel time and proximity
Nice culture.

annual increase

life-work balance

health insurance coverage
Salary / Benefits
Great training especially the NHFT class. People are fun to be with. They engage with their employees, there are lots of fun activities. Super nice facilities, shower and sleeping quarters.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
not competitive salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
I learned everything on how to handle different people and finish the work under pressure. To be smart in terms of decision making and importance of a work.
Salary / Benefits
What I like the most from Ingram Micro were the neat and tidy facilities specially the pantry where people gathered the most. On the side is the music room where you can spend your spare time playing musical instruments and the room is sound-proof.
Salary / Benefits
Their process mostly being done manually with its slow-paced culture, they must be open for automation of processes. This is to maximize the use of advance technologies.
Pros
Additional Income for Rendered OT
Cons
No Work-Life balance
Salary / Benefits
night shift. 10 hours per day. team leader needs improvement. good workplace. guidance and assistance are needs to improve. much better for dayshift work.
Salary / Benefits
Was great at the start until they started letting go of great leaders/performers and quickly turned toxic. Also HR was not good at mediating and addressing employee issues; took sides and/or did nothing. Learned how quickly a company can turn around with abrupt changes to management. My boss was let go despite delivering more than 50 projects worldwide with our team of less than 15 people. All because of strategy but we all know because they wanted to have the top leadership in the U.S. and my boss was based in Canada. The incompetent or those performing so-so got to stay btw.
Salary / Benefits
Environment and culture is great! They have great compensation package. Opportunities is also great! Coworkers were also very supportive. Overall nice place to work with.
Salary / Benefits
Always looking forward in working everyday because of the camaraderie that we have. I look up to my superiors and respect them on how they treat their employees. Core values is given importance by the management.
Great environment
Well compensated

Very good management

Good people

Good training as well

People are easily to work with

Great amenities

HR are transparent
Salary / Benefits
Working In Ingram Micro was the best part of my Career. I learned a lot, in terms of their values and how to deal with different nationality and cultures.
Salary / Benefits
Ingram Micro is very lenient and not a stressful company. People are very approachable and the HR management is open for any issues raised by employees. Though salary is not align to other companies in the Philippines, still Ingram Micro is a happy place to work with. I would like to find the same company like Ingram Micro if given a chance.
Salary / Benefits
The Management are very supportive of their employees. They make sure that we get the right company benefits and that we have work life balance. They provide trainings and resources to equip us.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. The people are approachable. There is more room for career growth. The salry though is not that high. Been working for more than 4 years there.
Salary / Benefits
In my 1 year and 8 mos of working at Ingram Micro I have learned a lot especially with how the business works. It is my first time to have a job and still it gave me a chance to start my career. The only downside of it is I am working on a graveyard shift since my job post is supporting North America. Other than that, my whole experience was fun. I was able to meet a lot of people, engaging in day to day tasks and attending different work related functions and parties.
Salary / Benefits
The company is fairly conventional considering they are an IT company. Politics is also still seen in the ranks. They attribute success only to the company's performance and not to the people which make tenure not really that important.
Salary / Benefits
We work hard to get the job done and o reach the quotas, in return management give us tim to play while learning. They change training into playing so we can have fun while we learn.
Salary / Benefits
I have been with the company for over 6 years and I have nothing, but praises and gratitude towards my current company. To say that I am a happy employee is an understatement. Ingram micro has opened opportunities for me to grow as a working adult.
Salary / Benefits
It is fun working here however the benefits are not so competitive. There is good management in the company, good salary offer for fresh graduates but the only problem is when you are in the company, promotions are so slow, as if you won't grow here as fast as transferring from other companies. In addition, they offer larger compensation for applicants with experience from other company than their tenured internal employees.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Not competitive benefits