Infosys

Infosys Employee Reviews

Philippines97 reviews

Found 97 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,590 reviews

Challenging but rewarding workplace

Infosys is a prestige organization rated among the best BPO organizations. It provides a challenging work environment which fosters personal and professional development. The organization values outcome. Those who deliver are rewarded generously.

Pros

Structured process

Cons

Matrix organization can cause confusion

Employees are good to be with and the facility is great

Stressful management and full of politics. If you don't pass on your first account, they will transfer you to another account to see if you fit, but if the management doesn't like you, they will terminate you.

Pros

Game Room

Cons

Low Salary, Management Politics

The account Im into is fun. There is weekly games with prizes

Company is good. Im always HONDA. I dont do Over time. Good Management from support to TL to AM To OM. They are all approacble. Free 2 Dependents on HMO.

Pros

2 Dependents HMO, Good Management, Free snacks if theres an event.

Cons

Low Salary, Only 1 Week Wfh every 5 weeks

Fun place to work

Good place to start for fresh graduate to ramp up their career. Offers assistance to employees on their duties.Good management, but heavy workload. Overall a good place to work..

Good Management But System Has Flaws

The management is approachable and humble. It’s just that there are many loopholes in the process and/or system :First, their system attendance is automatically marking you absent. You have to literally keep escalating it to your team leader “every single time” otherwise, you don’t get paid for those dates.Second, their knowledge base requires you to mention a certain spiel about adding a service to prevent paying as much as $99, and yet the the QA or TL would say in transferring a call, no need to include that add-on service spiel. However, QA deducted points when you did not include that particular spiel.Third, another flaw in their system or process is ZTP for “authenticating” a low risk process. Where on earth does a company provides ZTP for authenticating an account that does not need to be authenticated? The agent is just making sure that he/she is providing security to the account as other companies require authenticating the account before accessing it. So the agent would rather authenticate it than not when in doubt. And yet, for QA’s system, it is already a brutal ZTP. Fourth, it was abrupt when they require us to work onsite when the agreement was WFH or at the most hybrid. They said it is required by the government to have 100% work onsite. But when we asked other companies WFH remains the same. So Infosys misunderstood the government protocol.Last but not the least, there is a part of the contract that they won’t honor. So don’t expect anything from them if you decide to raise up an issue because they would do everything not to pay you for your claim. -

A so-so company.

Getting hired was not that difficult. The training schedule is not sufficient enough to make newly hired employees ready to take in calls and handle the issues efficiently to achieve an exceptional customer experience which is a huge part of the scorecard. There are salary deductions caused by being logged out due to system issues. That should not be taken against the agents. VL and SL are used but still, there are deductions from pay.

Company culture great, great HMO, good management,

They have good management however I don't like their technology using the intranet, sometimes it's not working properly. They provide safety and a secure workplace. They care for their employees especially when you are in the hospital. Using HMO is one of the great benefits here in Infosys. I feel thankful to my teammates because even though we have different personalities we can still work as a team.

Pros

better HMO benefits, good management, training, safety, and secure workplace.

Cons

low salary after you are a tenured agent for nonvoice

good company

top leaders cares about the employees. they provided learning and growth, work life balance, engagement activities and fair compensation package. overall, its a good company

Fun workplace and good benefits

Workload is manageable. Fun place to work. Good benefits. The downside for me is you will be stuck in career level 3 once your reach it. No career growth.

Pros

Work life balance Skills allowance

Cons

No career growth

Colleagues and HR are very nice

Colleagues and HR are approacheable. You will not feel very intimidated when communicating with them. Providing trainings for your career growth. Salary and Incentives is good.

Disappointing experience

Everything from application to process training were rushed. The management sucks. Leave process changes everytime. I will never work for this company again.

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

confusing leave policy, no retirement plan, no management structure, high attrition, queueing, subpar training, pay disputes, hmo is the worst

It was great at the start but you soon come to realize how unfair the work-life balance is.

Honestly the beginning was more than okay and I was happy to be at the company but a few months down the line you soon come to realize that the workload is insane, there are barely any OTs but they expect you to finish your work before you end the day. Salary increase is laughable and management is extremely out of touch.

Pros

They can test how well you perform under pressure as you're always obligated to complete your tasks.

Cons

Long hours, abrupt schedule changes, and lack of advancement opportunities.

Good company takes care of their employee

Nice company to belong with. A day in my work is very pleasant.i learned a lot from being nothing.Management is good they takes care of their employee.The hardest oart of my job is the collection and my most enjoyable monent is when they recognize my harwork and being on the list of their awarded employee.

Amazing at start

It all started amazing. The pay was great, I think.When someone leave the company, they just delegate the work being paid by the client (FTE). So, more people leave as the their workload gets heavier and not for their current job level.

Pros

Salary

Cons

"cheap" HMO, management, Work-Life balance

Cool work place and fun environment, pantry comes with foosball (Table soccer)

compare with other BPO's well with Infosys, BPM as they would say, Infosys is the place were you can grow, supportive management, well paid compare to other company in the BPO industry for a back office jobs. Guards and other personnel are courteous and friendly. Company offers free meals on some occasions but free coffee is our life during working ours which we enjoyed so much, thank you INFOSYS.

Productive and fun to work in this company. We're like family

The Superiors are very welcoming I can always relyon them if I needed something. My colleague's are very helpfull when it comes to operating the tools and explaining the use of different tools. Explaining the different ways on how to the handle the most difficult British customers.

Pros

Free meals during rendering RDOTS and OTs

Cons

None I can think of.

Stressful environment,toxic management, too many workloads

Working here is no fun at all! They REQUIRE you to work 12 or 13, even 14 hours on top of your daily 9 hour shift. Worst is they don't care about DAY OFFS because they will FORCIBLY give you a schedule!!

Pros

WFH setup

Cons

Long hours of work, Crazy schedule changes, Managers are unprofessional, work even weekends, no work life balance, unpaid ot's, very stressful place to work with

Fun work place at Infosys

I have long experience at Infosys, learn a lot and able to abvance my knowlage and how to manage my activites, get confidente what i'm doing with my work.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

extra hours

Work life balance

My stayed in Infosys was great from the guard up to the management. The work was easy and there was a lot of activities. The salary was above the market and there was variable pay and annual increase.

Pros

Work life balance

Productive and Fun Work Place. Activity Rooms are very accessible to employees

Answering calls, escalating cases accordingly. Filling fraud and disputed charges as it is a financial account. Monthly team building was given to employees and incentives to encourage people to hit the metrics on a monthly basis.

Pros

Free Gym Access

Good

Good place to work, people are friendly, nice and willing to help and guide you. You will learn a lot of things from them and from the work that youre doing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits