Indra

Clear
3.4Salary & Benefits

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,618 reviews

Fun People

Top 3 things in Indra: Sportsfest, People, and Flexben. Low pay and increase, but you will surely learn a lot if you get into good projects. You feel like you're in College because of the orgs.

good steppingstone for fresh grads

great work life balance for a fresh grad role. no official training, onlg knowledge transfer from teammates, no sponsorship of bootcamps or professional certifications, stagnant work, low salary

Good Environment in all aspects.

Management fosters growth and provides ample opportunity for advancement in both career and compensation. Management often looks to its employees and contractors for input and innovation. The atmosphere is supportive, friendly, and light but hard working.

Good work and life balance.

Competitive and work-friendly environment. Cool team leaders and project managers. Good for new from the IT Field and really competitive salary even if you are an intern.

Pros

Cool team leaders and project managers. Really good work-environment.

Cons

Very competitive environment so you have to be better everyday.

productive and a great workplace

indra builds great relationship with their employees, provides great and flexible benefits. work and life balance is there, fun environment. colleagues are great and provides support to deliver the tasks.

A well rounded company

Working n this outsourcing company is such a previlige but through out my duty here as a service desk analyst under meralco project, Ive learn a lot of new skills but regarding the salary it is not suitable especially on the workload we hold and process every single day.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Full time

Gain a lot of corporate experience

I was assigned on one of the most largest local company here in the Philippines. Being on a ISO certified company lets you learn how to follow the correct and standard process.

Pros

Flexible benefits

Cons

Slim chance for career advancement

Workplace and environment is excellent

You can work here if you are an fresh graduate, indra will welcome you on realworld to have a better experience working on company. Young professionals will enjoy the culture of Indra. The benefits itself is almost twice as much as your basic pay.

Good company.

As a former intern, I love the workplace. The co-workers was friendly and approachable. You will learn a lot. But I think, it depends on the team you will be assigned. And what I like the most is the compensation. Overall, Indra is a good company.

Pros

Allowance for interns

good environment and great co-workers

its a great place to grow up your career in it industry your co workers are very approachable and it has a great benefits for the employees even for the interns

fun workplace,good benefits

There are three reasons why I love to work in this company. First, the work culture. You have a flexible time at work, as long as you'll stay for 8 hours. Second, the benefits is flexible, you can choose what kind of benefits is applicable to you based on your lifestyle. Third, people are fun to work with. Heads and Supervisors are very friendly.

fun work place and they are friendly person

- my work start monday to friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm - I learn to the company to have a trust to my self and how to do my task in my own with less supervision with my workmates - with my co-workers they good and friendly we share foods breakfast, lunch and snacks. - the hardest part is too far from Imus

Very Nice Company

Nice place to work with. Good compensation and benefits. Great company more trainings for personnel. Colleagues were very supportive to all other employees.

Flexible Benefits, Sportsfest, No growth, Mediocre Salary

-flexible benefits are good, no growth on projects that are non-moving, no significant training, increase are measly, no company outings, sports fest bombardment every year, mediocre variable bonuses, +people are warm and friendly, they act professionally, if you love sports, get in here!, relaxed environment, not much overtime required, semi-flexible time in

Pros

Gas allowance from flexible benefits, relaxed working environment, professional bosses and colleagues

Cons

depends on assignment and very slow promotion and increase

Competitive and Nice Working environment

Very Flexible and Good Benefits Career Oriented Working with good people

Excellent work place

I learned how to handle people, assisting them in SAS processes. I also learned how to deal with various clients and how to manage expectations. The Team has assigned daily tasks/reports to each member complying with SLAs. With the team's help, we strategize our daily tasks to achieve timely submission of deliverables. Our Team has been supportive and conscientious of work. The most challenging part of the job is how to deal with persistent client/requestors and standing by my own judgment accept or do not accept reports that may affect our SLAs. The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily interactions with team members. Remarkably, in a small span of time, team members have developed sense of togetherness and rapport. This makes working fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Transportation Differentials, Representations, Flexible Benefits

okay compensation. poor management

poor management. no work life balance. the compensation and benefits are okay though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Indra in popular locations

• Indra