Indra

Indra Employee Reviews

Philippines31 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Top 3 things in Indra: Sportsfest, People, and Flexben.

Low pay and increase, but you will surely learn a lot if you get into good projects. You feel like you're in College because of the orgs.
Salary / Benefits
Company with a great culture. You can easily adjust to the environment considering the top executives are all approachable. Workload are a bit stressful considering the fast phase movement of the industry to compete with the top competitors nationwide.
Salary / Benefits
Okay and Fine, i realized that i have to take more seriously about having a job that you'll be able to regular in just 6 months and Indra is not one of them.
Salary / Benefits
Equipment used are obsolete. Bad resource management. Document processing is not that good also. Project management is not that good since the resources are not capable of moving to another project in order to learn.
Salary / Benefits
I love how they treat people. They have the best benefit offer. Very flexible working time and I love how the work life balance. Recognize excellent people.
Salary / Benefits
Management fosters growth and provides ample opportunity for advancement in both career and compensation. Management often looks to its employees and contractors for input and innovation. The atmosphere is supportive, friendly, and light but hard working.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive and work-friendly environment. Cool team leaders and project managers. Good for new from the IT Field and really competitive salary even if you are an intern.
Pros
Cool team leaders and project managers. Really good work-environment.
Cons
Very competitive environment so you have to be better everyday.
Salary / Benefits
indra builds great relationship with their employees, provides great and flexible benefits. work and life balance is there, fun environment. colleagues are great and provides support to deliver the tasks.
Salary / Benefits
Working n this outsourcing company is such a previlige but through out my duty here as a service desk analyst under meralco project, Ive learn a lot of new skills but regarding the salary it is not suitable especially on the workload we hold and process every single day.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Full time
Salary / Benefits
Every have a new problem that will chalenge your problem solving skill and have a good employees that will help you to improve your akill and tech new thinks
Salary / Benefits
I was assigned on one of the most largest local company here in the Philippines. Being on a ISO certified company lets you learn how to follow the correct and standard process.
Pros
Flexible benefits
Cons
Slim chance for career advancement
Salary / Benefits
Great place to work. You will learn how to be independent and be resourceful. If you want a challenging place, I will highly recommend INDRA Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in Indra for some simple reason. Because of people surroundings. And the fair management system.

We always share ideas and full of cooperation and respect each other.
Salary / Benefits
You can work here if you are an fresh graduate, indra will welcome you on realworld to have a better experience working on company. Young professionals will enjoy the culture of Indra. The benefits itself is almost twice as much as your basic pay.
Salary / Benefits
Productivity more so depends on the type of person you are. Time management is needed. This depends on the project you are assigned to though. Work life balance is great. People are welcoming and nice.
Salary / Benefits
As a former intern, I love the workplace. The co-workers was friendly and approachable. You will learn a lot. But I think, it depends on the team you will be assigned. And what I like the most is the compensation. Overall, Indra is a good company.
Pros
Allowance for interns
Salary / Benefits
its a great place to grow up your career in it industry your co workers are very approachable and it has a great benefits for the employees even for the interns
Salary / Benefits
Since the unit I'm in is Outsourcing, there is a large pool of clients we could reach out to and at the same time, reaches out to us. This makes the job challenging because you learn so many things on the fly. But, it may also be stressful most the times because of the amount of proposals that are needed to be submitted.
Assigned as IT Asset Management to one of the client of Indra in Quezon City
Job Advancement is in average mode

Management is good

I learned a lot here, making new processes and improving current processes.

Yearly sportsfest
Salary / Benefits
Ideal for fresh graduates who are looking for a balance of fun and work. It also fosters new friendships and builds a steady and strong network that lasts a long time.
Salary / Benefits
There are three reasons why I love to work in this company. First, the work culture. You have a flexible time at work, as long as you'll stay for 8 hours. Second, the benefits is flexible, you can choose what kind of benefits is applicable to you based on your lifestyle. Third, people are fun to work with. Heads and Supervisors are very friendly.