Indra

Indra Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,607 reviews

Fun People

Top 3 things in Indra: Sportsfest, People, and Flexben. Low pay and increase, but you will surely learn a lot if you get into good projects. You feel like you're in College because of the orgs.

good steppingstone for fresh grads

great work life balance for a fresh grad role. no official training, onlg knowledge transfer from teammates, no sponsorship of bootcamps or professional certifications, stagnant work, low salary

Not recommended company

This company and the project is really worst.Workload and the management is really bad. Very selfish and too bad for us because we work really hard.

Pros

Cons

All negative is in this company

Toxic management

The pay is not worth it, the management doest care about the Employees specially now during covid pandemic, the management wont take responsibilty for their actions, they make their employees as scapegoat if they mess up in their project. there is no increase and you wont be a regular until the end of your contract, over all they are very toxic they dont listen to your concerns or suggestions. not recommended

Pros

hmo

Cons

no increase, toxic management, no equipment, forcefull overtime, low salaries

Great Company to Work With

Company with a great culture. You can easily adjust to the environment considering the top executives are all approachable. Workload are a bit stressful considering the fast phase movement of the industry to compete with the top competitors nationwide.

Ok

Okay and Fine, i realized that i have to take more seriously about having a job that you'll be able to regular in just 6 months and Indra is not one of them.

Outdated and not healthy

Equipment used are obsolete. Bad resource management. Document processing is not that good also. Project management is not that good since the resources are not capable of moving to another project in order to learn.

Work Life Balance

I love how they treat people. They have the best benefit offer. Very flexible working time and I love how the work life balance. Recognize excellent people.

Good Environment in all aspects.

Management fosters growth and provides ample opportunity for advancement in both career and compensation. Management often looks to its employees and contractors for input and innovation. The atmosphere is supportive, friendly, and light but hard working.

Good work and life balance.

Competitive and work-friendly environment. Cool team leaders and project managers. Good for new from the IT Field and really competitive salary even if you are an intern.

Pros

Cool team leaders and project managers. Really good work-environment.

Cons

Very competitive environment so you have to be better everyday.

productive and a great workplace

indra builds great relationship with their employees, provides great and flexible benefits. work and life balance is there, fun environment. colleagues are great and provides support to deliver the tasks.

A well rounded company

Working n this outsourcing company is such a previlige but through out my duty here as a service desk analyst under meralco project, Ive learn a lot of new skills but regarding the salary it is not suitable especially on the workload we hold and process every single day.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Full time

Productive and nice work

Every have a new problem that will chalenge your problem solving skill and have a good employees that will help you to improve your akill and tech new thinks

Gain a lot of corporate experience

I was assigned on one of the most largest local company here in the Philippines. Being on a ISO certified company lets you learn how to follow the correct and standard process.

Pros

Flexible benefits

Cons

Slim chance for career advancement

Fun workplace

Great place to work. You will learn how to be independent and be resourceful. If you want a challenging place, I will highly recommend INDRA Philippines.

Very Productive Workplace

I enjoyed working in Indra for some simple reason. Because of people surroundings. And the fair management system. We always share ideas and full of cooperation and respect each other.

Workplace and environment is excellent

You can work here if you are an fresh graduate, indra will welcome you on realworld to have a better experience working on company. Young professionals will enjoy the culture of Indra. The benefits itself is almost twice as much as your basic pay.

Workplace where your time is your own

Productivity more so depends on the type of person you are. Time management is needed. This depends on the project you are assigned to though. Work life balance is great. People are welcoming and nice.

Good company.

As a former intern, I love the workplace. The co-workers was friendly and approachable. You will learn a lot. But I think, it depends on the team you will be assigned. And what I like the most is the compensation. Overall, Indra is a good company.

Pros

Allowance for interns

good environment and great co-workers

its a great place to grow up your career in it industry your co workers are very approachable and it has a great benefits for the employees even for the interns

Stressful but challenging

Since the unit I'm in is Outsourcing, there is a large pool of clients we could reach out to and at the same time, reaches out to us. This makes the job challenging because you learn so many things on the fly. But, it may also be stressful most the times because of the amount of proposals that are needed to be submitted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Indra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Indra in popular locations

• Indra
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?